Football Trivia Question of the Day

THFC6061 said:
mancyman said:

Yes, it was West Ham United when they won the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1965, a trophy Tottenham Hotspur had won two years earlier.

5988.jpg

Wednesday 6th July 2011

Who is the only non-English manager to have been in charge of four different Premier League clubs?

Graeme Souness

Yes, it was Scotland's Graeme Souness with Liverpool, Southampton, Blackburn Rovers and Newcastle United.

Thursday 7th July 2011

Who were the four Premier League managers from Brazil, Croatia, Norway & Switzerland?

Brazil - Scolari
Croatia - Zajec
Switzerland - Gross
Norway - Olsen

You really shouldn't post a table of every premier league manager hours before asking this question :P

Stretfordian_Blue said:
Brazil - Scolari
Croatia - Zajec
Switzerland - Gross
Norway - Olsen

You really shouldn't post a table of every premier league manager hours before asking this question :P

Glad it came in useful!

Yes, Luis Felipe Scolari (Brazil, Chelsea), Velimir Zajec (Croatia, Portsmouth), Egil Olsen (Norway, Wimbledon) & Christian Gross (Switzerland, Tottenham Hotspur).

Friday 8th July 2011

Which club has spent the most seasons in the Fourth Flight of English Football up to 2011-12?

ifiwasarichfan said:
Longest in the Fourth Division - Rochdale ?

Good shout, as Rochdale have spent 46 seasons in the Fourth Flight.

But the club I'm looking for have spent 47 seasons there.

Wasn't the Fourth Division only introduced in the late 50's? There were two Division Three's (North and South) so they were both classed as the third tier were they not?

THFC6061 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Longest in the Fourth Division - Rochdale ?

Good shout, as Rochdale have spent 46 seasons in the Fourth Flight.

But the club I'm looking for have spent 65 seasons there.
I dunno- Bury?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.