Football's Dickheads?

Vardy is an arsehole, but he's an arsehole you'd want in your side. As is Gareth Barry, on the pitch anyway (I don't know what he's like off it, apart from the taxi shenanigans).

A fellow blue I follow on Tumblr said Ronald Koeman was a rude arsehole, but that's not really surprising. The guy who wrote Living on the Volcano clearly didn't like him either. He called him 'barrel-chested and belligerent'.

(Edited the Hinchcliffe bit cos I already said it)

Last edited:
I watched a podcast last night on YouTube on the true Geordie channel with Nile Ranger. Never have I seen a more cocky, chip on his shoulder lazy knobhead in football in my life. Aside from his many convictions he is just bone idle with zero work ethic and I only see a bad end for him. His mother has put some money into a trust fund for him that he can't touch until he reaches a certain age, but you can bet once he can touch it that it will be gone in months.

It's an eye opener.

I thought that was a good honest interview.

I thought that was a good honest interview.

It was honest but a classic example of a totally lazy person who has a talent but refuses to put any effort into making the most of that talent. Worst he is a thief, I wouldn't trust him in a changing room or anywhere my possessions are. It was done two years ago and I think he is at Barnet now.

Gazza. Taking the piss out of lake with the ears thing in 89/90 cos he couldn't get a kick and then missing a sitter against Germany in a semi because he pissed his career up in London

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.