Football's Dickheads?

I thought Lee Bowyer was a dickhead when he was playing.
Listening to him as manager and nothings changed. Something very false about him.

Can't believe I've read Milner's name.

That fuckin no mark on talkshite O'hara or whatever his name is,why do they think he's opinion on anything counts,had to look to see who he played for...

That fuckin no mark on talkshite O'hara or whatever his name is,why do they think he's opinion on anything counts,had to look to see who he played for...
O'Hara is one of those ex player's like Warnock,Dublin and Upson who must have a very clever agents. Their playing credentials don't give them any right to criticize any players or managers but got into the media game straight after playing so certain news outlets believe they have insight. They have no more insight than your average football fan that's why I have very little time for them. Stealing a living imo.

Stephen Warnock. During a CL draw he said Red Star Belgrade were made up of part time players you just knew that hes thick as pig shit.

Saw Dion Dublin on a TV quiz show the other day, he was fcuking useless the thick twat, why he thought appearing on it would be a good idea I dont know.

Garth Crookes is also a Grade A wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.