Football's Dickheads?

Do you mean the part where he was made to be the villain for expecting to be paid the wages they'd previously agreed to pay him?

If there was something I missed then fair enough.

No the bit when he told his mate he was fit for the weekend but was not going to be available

One of our own from the 60's ,Tony Coleman
One of the best things I ever saw was when Big Mal drove up to the bus stop opposite the Princess pub. He jumped out and went in the pub and came out a few minutes later followed by a shamefaced T.C. Must have been breaking a curfew but he didn't argue.

One of the best things I ever saw was when Big Mal drove up to the bus stop opposite the Princess pub. He jumped out and went in the pub and came out a few minutes later followed by a shamefaced T.C. Must have been breaking a curfew but he didn't argue.
The irony of course, was that no one liked a drink more than Big Mal, but it was a case of do as I say, not as I do.

From what I’ve read and heard, it wasn’t the only occasion that Mal caught Tony red-handed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.