FOR £1,000,000

Re: FOR £1,000,000

Robbo. said:
rickmcfc said:
IM BEEN HONEST, IM NOT GAY BUT I WOULD DO ANYTHING SEXUAL TOWARDS A MAN. SO WHAT WOULD OR WOULDNT YOU DO???
lmfao!!! You sure your not gay?.....there is no way I would let any bloke near my back side, you desparate little fucker!

lmao this^^

XxRach09Xx said:
For that amount of money i think id do anything .. appart from anything to do with shit !!!!

I swear down a mate of mine done a shit in his hand, took a picture of it and sent it to me...... a few weeks later in a party he licked his own shit!

the boy has issues!

For a million pound, i bet you wouldn't support the rags!

XxRach09Xx said:
rickmcfc said:
anything, so to lick 1 piece of shit with ur longue for 5 seconds and u wouldnt do it??? i would fukin eat a piece for a mill!!!

Ewww nooo thats just wrong :) Anything but that !!

Hahaha, about 20 years ago I worked with an ex-army type who was forever telling us how hard he was and how he would do or eat anything for money.
One day he was being particularly obnoxious and stuck £50 on the table and said he would eat anyone's shit. He actually offered to take a spoonful of any turd that was put in front of him.
The silly **** thought we couldn't afford the bet but we all chipped in and put £50 on the table along with a freshly prepared log. He sat there staring at it while it stunk out the cabin and eventually wimped out.

I often think of him when I read some of the bullshitting self promoting posts on here.

boywiththeblues said:
XxRach09Xx said:
For that amount of money i think id do anything .. appart from anything to do with shit !!!!

I swear down a mate of mine done a shit in his hand, took a picture of it and sent it to me...... a few weeks later in a party he licked his own shit!

the boy has issues!

Yeah he definately has issues :p

Robbo. said:
rickmcfc said:
IM BEEN HONEST, IM NOT GAY BUT I WOULD DO ANYTHING SEXUAL TOWARDS A MAN. SO WHAT WOULD OR WOULDNT YOU DO???
lmfao!!! You sure your not gay?.....there is no way I would let any bloke near my back side, you desparate little fucker!

i agree with robbo, there isnt enough money in the world to buy my ring.

so, you'd shag your mam for a mil but you wouldn't eat her shit. Is this what i am hearing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.