FOR £1,000,000

Re: FOR £1,000,000

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Would do - anything sexual that did not involve children,animals or power tools.
Would not - support manure,join the BNP or listen to Robbie Williams again.

Animals really are not that bad i've nailed loads of pigs and dogs !

XxRach09Xx said:
stony said:
I remember working with a blue from Higher Blakely an age ago. He told me about a tale about him and his mates coming home from the pub and they all got chippy on the way home. One lad couldn't afford it and asked them to buy him some chips.
One of them chirped up "I'll buy you pie and chips on a tray with gravy and a plastic fork if you shag that dog"
This lad swore blind that his mate then shagged a black Labrador in the middle of the road for pie and chips.

O.M.G !!!! Thats wrong , sooo wrong

I agree.
Labradors are terrible shags.

XxRach09Xx said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I agree.
Labradors are terrible shags.

Cant say ive ever had the privilege of trying a labrador ,

Don't.
They are very selfish lovers.
They never get a round in,have halitosis and they lick their own balls.
They are handy at finding lost drugs down the back of the settee,however.

Knew a lad who would do pretty much anything for cash, although don't think it was the cash he did it for more the notoriety or the dare!

But the best one was when out drinking in the middle of Hale village mid afternoon someone dared him to strip naked, run on to the bowling green do 10 burpees, then run across the road touch the natwest bank wall(he actually ran across the road stopping the traffic naked), 10 more burpees on the Bowling green and back. Obviously to hidden clothes.

IFeedGoats said:
Knew a lad who would do pretty much anything for cash, although don't think it was the cash he did it for more the notoriety or the dare!

But the best one was when out drinking in the middle of Hale village mid afternoon someone dared him to strip naked, run on to the bowling green do 10 burpees, then run across the road touch the natwest bank wall(he actually ran across the road stopping the traffic naked), 10 more burpees on the Bowling green and back. Obviously to hidden clothes.

What's one of them??

bowdonblue said:
IFeedGoats said:

What's one of them??

Here you go mate

wanted him to keep fit!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.frixo.com/sites/fitness/exercises/burpee.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.frixo.com/sites/fitness/exer ... urpee.html</a>

stony said:
I remember working with a blue from Higher Blakely an age ago. He told me about a tale about him and his mates coming home from the pub and they all got chippy on the way home. One lad couldn't afford it and asked them to buy him some chips.
One of them chirped up "I'll buy you pie and chips on a tray with gravy and a plastic fork if you shag that dog"
This lad swore blind that his mate then shagged a black Labrador in the middle of the road for pie and chips.

I don't know much about dogs but surely it would have been a bit too err shall we say tight?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.