For anyone slagging off SWP......

jimharri said:
Lucky Toma said:
Sod off you fickle idiots.

And on a related matter, but more generalised....

If your opinions oscillate so wildly from one week to the next are they really worth putting your name to on here?
You've been on here less than two months, and you're telling us all to "sod off" and questioning if some posts are "really worth putting your name to on here"?
Blank-Facepalm_2.gif

I agree with him Jim tbh, it is soul destroying to click on a player name thread and read so much bile (not all posters btw) I dont think there is one player who hasnt had a thread like this all season.

Comments like "he's fucking gash him" are hardly constructive either.

bluealf said:
jimharri said:
You've been on here less than two months, and you're telling us all to "sod off" and questioning if some posts are "really worth putting your name to on here"?
Blank-Facepalm_2.gif

I agree with him Jim tbh, it is soul destroying to click on a player name thread and read so much bile (not all posters btw) I dont think there is one player who hasnt had a thread like this all season.

Comments like "he's fucking gash him" are hardly constructive either.

Given / Taylor - Yes
Zabba / Micah - Yes
Toure - Lescott - Boyata - Yes
Bridge / Garrido / Sylvinho - Yes
SWP / Ireland / Barry / NDJ / Vieira / Petrov / Robinho / Ibrahim - Yes
Tevez / RSC / Adebayor / Bellamy / Benjani - Yes

In fact, the only obvious ones I can think of are Nedum & Kompany, but they have also been slagged off definitely and had possible threads, although I cannot recall them at this moment in time...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.