For everyone that left before FT y/day...

i moved from 110 to 142 (family end) with 15 mins left to sit with a couple of mates as there is always empties at that time. It really is a bit embarrassing and makes me cringe seeing "fans" streaming up the steps straining their necks to see the game as they make their way to their cars whilst shouting "cmon City". This happens every game whatever the scoreline whatever the opposition. I often wonder why people bother.

It may be a symptom from years of being shit but surely now we are good enough and provide ample entertainment to expect fans to wait till the whistle

Agree that the family stand is an idea that has'nt worked and but dont know what the best solution is. Moving to lev3 can be an option and yes it would upset some lev3 patrons but the furore over the North stand relocation soon died down.
cmon, whats more entertaining City or dancing on fuckin ice or wotwver. These lot might win us our 1st title in 44 years, at least stay to see how it pans out and maybe even give em a little clap or summat.

I always stay to the end and can't understand why people leave early but then I also don't get why it bothers anyone else like the OP. They went, you stayed, what's the problem?

pay good money and dont stay til the end whats that about i dont no y people bother half the city fans start crying if we dont win thers only the south stand thats oright the rest of the ground is shite, we was in the padded seat area and was boring as out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.