For everyone that left before FT y/day...

Sure some have real reasons but i bet most don't other than getting to the bar first. Each to their own but why wouldn't you want to at least stay and show your appreciation, I don't get it.

m20.benny said:
fuck em all, serves them right.

i hate these scumbags who leave before the end. all so that you can nip away from the car park a few minutes before everyone else.

try walking or getting the bus you lazy twats.

Oh dear

I buy my programme at the same outlet. I always go in the same side turnstile at 15mins before kick off. I always leave TWO minutes before the 90. If I didn't then City would lose and the blowhards on here would be to blame. So THHHHHRRRRUUUUUPPPPPPPP ner ner ner ner ner.

These threads are a complete embarrassment, just like the attendance ones. All it does is highlight the insecurities and megalomania of certain people. If I wish to leave before the end than I will. However , I wasnt at the game so apparently that makes me a lesser supporter then others.

The people that start these ridiculous threads should take a long hard look at themselves, stop spitting venom at fellow blues and consider why on earth they want to control other peoples lives.

For those who did leave early, remember it's your ticket and you paid for it to use how you please. Stay in your place as long as you want and don't buckle to the pressure put on you on here by hormonal people getting carried away over something so trivial.

i always stay to the end, but i wont berate people who dont. you pay your money, its your choice.
However, there is tosser who sits at the back of 119 who was calling everyone w£$%^kers who were leaving before the end,
we were celebrating the winner, turned round, and guess who had left and missed it?

what a tit

I cannot understand people who leave before the end. If you have good reasons then fine, if you want to beat the traffic then fine, if you do it every game out of sheer habit then fine.

But on Sunday we were playing a team that could win the title and had they beaten us would of been breathing right down our necks, the game was poised at 2-2 and my heart was racing, I couldnt take my eyes off the action, heart in the mouth when Defoe missed, sheer elation jumping around like a teenager both when the pen was given and then again when converted, how on earth can you miss all that and go at such a big game that is on a knife edge.

As much as I try I cannot understand their mindset. The ones that stayed looked stressed as fuck, the ones streaming out passed me did not look that bothered, maybe that sums up the difference.

Im not saying they are less of a fan but maybe to them its just not that big of a deal whatever the outcome is or if they miss a goal for or against.

We are all different, maybe my hair would not be as grey if I was an "early leaver"

serves everyone of you right, same with people who left early against villareal.

and to those that say "doesn't make you a better fan staying to the end", well yes, it does.

a good football supporter should get behind the team and put in a commitment. you abandon this when you literally turn your back on the team. obviously some will have genuine reasons why they NEED to go but that's not everyone leaving early.

*sits and awaits abuse off early leavers*.

80s Shorts said:
These threads are a complete embarrassment, just like the attendance ones. All it does is highlight the insecurities and megalomania of certain people. If I wish to leave before the end than I will. However , I wasnt at the game so apparently that makes me a lesser supporter then others.

The people that start these ridiculous threads should take a long hard look at themselves, stop spitting venom at fellow blues and consider why on earth they want to control other peoples lives.

THIS. Over and over again

LoveCity said:
As for the Family Stand argument, it's my belief that this concept should be moved to the third tier or something, it is sold out every game yet never full and reflects poorly on our support. Perhaps a good area for safe standing in future.

Aha, I thought I smelled an agenda against those of us in the Family Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.