For God's Sake!!!

Benarbia’s Backheel

I got home from the match late last night, so i couldn't post anything, too tired! I just have a few things to say about yesterday.

Firstly, it was a great effort, we had a lot of chances to score, we had loads of possession, we dominated the match from start to finish, but, it was just one of those days. If Tevez's goal didn't get disallowed, or Milner would have scored his chance at the start of the 2nd half, or one of the many other chances would have gone in, which they so easily could have, i'm sure it would have been very very different, we were just unlucky.
So, the team we started yesterday, with Adam Johnson on the left, what does he offer really? i know he has tricks coming out of his arse, but to me he seems like his progress has gone backwards, he really offered very little yesterday. If we had a fit Balo, or even Ade we would have ripped them apart. We don't need a winger in this team, i know Boateng didn't have a great game, but our fullbacks are the ones who have to provide the width in our team, leaving the forward players to create in the middle of the park.
The Kolorov for Zab change was fine, no problem with that, Kolorov has been coming back from injury, probably another week or two from full fitness. Milner for Rocky, it should have maybe been for Johnson instead of Milner, as after Milner went off our midfield lost it's shape and we were really losing any battles in the middle of the park, so when Tevez signaled that he needed to go off, Mancini did the smart thing and brought on a midfield player to fill those gaps, try and stamp our authority on the final 10 minutes and get the ball forward to try and get a win. The booing made me feel sick, i was so ashamed, and honestly quite bemused as to some people's lack of footballing knowledge, could they not see that our midfield had basically disappeared?? People say that they spend good money on watching our club, so they can boo if they want to! why would you pay to boo? why not pay to support the club you're supposed to love? Booing wont help a situation, especially with 10 minutes to go, it was really pathetic.

Come on blues, get behind the team, get behind the manager, he's great, just needs to sort a few things out, we're so close to being better than arsenal and utd, Be positive,
DON'T BOO OUR TEAM!

Adebayor said:
I got home from the match late last night, so i couldn't post anything, too tired! I just have a few things to say about yesterday.

Firstly, it was a great effort, we had a lot of chances to score, we had loads of possession, we dominated the match from start to finish, but, it was just one of those days. If Tevez's goal didn't get disallowed, or Milner would have scored his chance at the start of the 2nd half, or one of the many other chances would have gone in, which they so easily could have, i'm sure it would have been very very different, we were just unlucky.
So, the team we started yesterday, with Adam Johnson on the left, what does he offer really? i know he has tricks coming out of his arse, but to me he seems like his progress has gone backwards, he really offered very little yesterday. If we had a fit Balo, or even Ade we would have ripped them apart. We don't need a winger in this team, i know Boateng didn't have a great game, but our fullbacks are the ones who have to provide the width in our team, leaving the forward players to create in the middle of the park.
The Kolorov for Zab change was fine, no problem with that, Kolorov has been coming back from injury, probably another week or two from full fitness. Milner for Rocky, it should have maybe been for Johnson instead of Milner, as after Milner went off our midfield lost it's shape and we were really losing any battles in the middle of the park, so when Tevez signaled that he needed to go off, Mancini did the smart thing and brought on a midfield player to fill those gaps, try and stamp our authority on the final 10 minutes and get the ball forward to try and get a win. The booing made me feel sick, i was so ashamed, and honestly quite bemused as to some people's lack of footballing knowledge, could they not see that our midfield had basically disappeared?? People say that they spend good money on watching our club, so they can boo if they want to! why would you pay to boo? why not pay to support the club you're supposed to love? Booing wont help a situation, especially with 10 minutes to go, it was really pathetic.

Come on blues, get behind the team, get behind the manager, he's great, just needs to sort a few things out, we're so close to being better than arsenal and utd, Be positive,
DON'T BOO OUR TEAM!

you make your own luck in this game mate!!!

Adebayor said:

DON'T BOO OUR TEAM!

I thought it was only me who had these views. Top post mate. any one of them chances could have gone in and 90% of the posts moaning wouldnt have been on here, how missed chances are Mancinis fault escapes me, on that logic if I don't do what I'm meant to do in work then thats my bosses fault?

burning blue soul said:
Adebayor said:

DON'T BOO OUR TEAM!

you make your own luck in this game mate!!!

Ive heard that saying quite a lot on here bud, how excactly do we make our own luck ??

Adebayor said:

DON'T BOO OUR TEAM!

Great post! I'm in your camp on the game yesterday we dominated the game had umpteen chances it was just one of those games. These fans that boo are hypocrites because if we scored a goal in the last minute they would be cheering and clapping at the end of the game. The press are loving you fans who Boo stop Booing your a disgrace and you know who you are!

Funny you mention AK. Heard an interesting story about Kolorov yesterday... He's just moved into a huge house owned by someone I know, anyway hear he has been 100% fit n ready for weeks but has refused to play himself! On advice from his personal trainer and advisors/agent. City on the other hand have said you're ready and were not paying you £100k+ to just sit on the bench until you feel you're ready! Interesting I though but this is allegedly of course ;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.