For The Boo Boys.

Freestyler

Can i just say, if we draw tomorrow and Bolton play well, and we play well, could you please not embarass yourselfs and everyone else again with your booing?

Were playing a well organised team at the moment, who are playing better football than us, it won't be easy.

Please don't boo if it's 0-0 at HT, it's cringing.

remember what kolo said, it doesn't help.

Freestyler said:
Can i just say, if we draw tomorrow and Bolton play well, and we play well, could you please not embarass yourselfs and everyone else again with your booing?

Were playing a well organised team at the moment, who are playing better football than us, it won't be easy.

If we draw 0-0 tomorrow, and i'm BOOOOOOOOOING YOU!

;0)

DD said:
Agreed, but let's get one thing straight, we most certainly did not play well the last time we were booed and neither did the opposition.

true. but brum parked the bus, it was hard with 10 men behind the ball, it's hard against most, but birmingham may not be one of the best in terms of quality, but their organisation away from home is top notch.

lets try and be the 12th man ffs and not sit there like we did against birmingham waiting for the goals to flow in...we need to play our part but admit it works both ways...come on city

Freestyler said:

if they pay for a ticket they can do as they please cant they?

slicky202 said:
Freestyler said:

if they pay for a ticket they can do as they please cant they?

they most certainly can, though it would be a bit sad wouldnt it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.