For The Boo Boys.

I hope fans won't boo but anything less than 3 pts against Bolton will obviously piss people off, it's time we started putting in some good performances at home.

bluemoon32 said:
I hope fans won't boo but anything less than 3 pts against Bolton will obviously piss people off, it's time we started putting in some good performances at home.
I think Mancini and the players are aware of the need for results. Sure they'll be pissed off as well as the fans if three points aren't won.
Booing will not help them achieve three points tomorrow or ever. Really cannot understand those who boo their team just cos they have paid to watch!!
Pathetic argument. Goes against the principles of being a supporter.

slicky202 said:
Freestyler said:
Can i just say, if we draw tomorrow and Bolton play well, and we play well, could you please not embarass yourselfs and everyone else again with your booing?

Were playing a well organised team at the moment, who are playing better football than us, it won't be easy.

Please don't boo if it's 0-0 at HT, it's cringing.

remember what kolo said, it doesn't help.

if they pay for a ticket they can do as they please cant they?

Not if their sat near me.

I agree with no booing at the game. However what people post on here is fine by me as this doesn't get heard by the players! I will be extremely pissed off if we don't play better today that we did against Birmingham!

I will be unless we win by 3 goals, we are used to putting 6 past this lot when we are down to ten men.

Nothing better than seeing people falling out over booing at a dull match, it is part of the entertainment.

You always get some one like VOOMER throwing a hissy fit to everyone's amusement.

i believe booing is a fans right.

but must be exercised only at the end of a game

glen quagmire said:
Mancio said:
i believe booing is a fans right.

but must be exercised only at the end of a game

You don't have a clue do you? I always boo the twats as they warm up! Getting the boooos in early, sets me up for a right good moaning.

LOL :O)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.