For The Boo Boys.

slicky202 said:
Freestyler said:
Can i just say, if we draw tomorrow and Bolton play well, and we play well, could you please not embarass yourselfs and everyone else again with your booing?

Were playing a well organised team at the moment, who are playing better football than us, it won't be easy.

Please don't boo if it's 0-0 at HT, it's cringing.

remember what kolo said, it doesn't help.

if they pay for a ticket they can do as they please cant they?

Buying a ticket gives you the right to watch the match. You know when you buy the ticket theres a chance your team might not play well so you run the risk of seeing a poor performance. Buying a ticket does not give you the right to boo anything. It just makes the person boo'ing look a dickhead

Freestyler said:
Can i just say, if we draw tomorrow and Bolton play well, and we play well, could you please not embarass yourselfs and everyone else again with your booing?

Were playing a well organised team at the moment, who are playing better football than us, it won't be easy.

Booing will just give the media what they want.
It makes the fans look like fickle gloryhunters (which we are deffo not!), ungrateful to our owners and does anything but help the players-it just damages their confidence and will just make them more nervous.
Real fans unite behind their club no matter what.
Most other clubs would kill to be where we are and are going!
Get behind your manager and team and please don't boo..it makes us look like muppets.

Burtonblue said:
Freestyler said:

Booing will just give the media what they want.
It makes the fans look like fickle gloryhunters (which we are deffo not!), ungrateful to our owners and does anything but help the players-it just damages their confidence and will just make them more nervous.
Real fans unite behind their club no matter what.
Most other clubs would kill to be where we are and are going!
Get behind your manager and team and please don't boo..it makes us look like muppets.

This ^

I can say for certain that if we draw and haven't hammered Bolton, or we lose, there will be at least one person booing. My Dad still thinks it's great that he was the first person near him to boo the Tevez substitution against Birmingham. Fortunately I don't sit with him so it's not too embarrassing. He's a tit.

DD said:
Agreed, but let's get one thing straight, we most certainly did not play well the last time we were booed and neither did the opposition.

moron alert

what about the 27 chances we had lol. if we'd of won 1-0 you wouldnt of batted an eyelid

slicky202 said:
Freestyler said:

if they pay for a ticket they can do as they please cant they?

You are failing to differentiate between what one is allowed to do, and what one should do.

Of course, fans are technically allowed to boo, it's not against the law, you've bought the ticket blah blah blah.

BUT should they do it? Ironically, in expressing themselves in this way, they are actually diminishing the chances of getting what they want, i.e. a good performance/win. It's pretty elementary stuff, I honestly don't understand why people do it. It just sucks the morale out of the team.

But yes, you've bought the ticket, so you can do what you want. Well done.

foley87 said:
DD said:
Agreed, but let's get one thing straight, we most certainly did not play well the last time we were booed and neither did the opposition.

moron alert

what about the 27 chances we had lol. if we'd of won 1-0 you wouldnt of batted an eyelid
Bobby is that you? Yes we had 27 chances but if you just go on stats you obciously didn't watch the game. The chances for the most part were poor to half chances, only one or two good ones. We had massive advantage posession wise yet didn't attack with any purpose. Plus large parts of the game we had 4/5 players back defending when we had the ball and they had only Jerome up in attack. Too negative hence the result. I don't boo and I never will but don't try to re-write history and make out our performance OR the tactics against Brum were anything other than poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.