For those on Cup Direct Scheme - A Request?

WNRH

Anyone else agree that the club could help us a little by announcing the date they would start taking money from our accounts for home cup games just so we know when to get money in there.

Money is tight and not everyone has an overdraft and i could do without charges from the bank.

WNRH said:
Anyone else agree that the club could help us a little by announcing the date they would start taking money from our accounts for home cup games just so we know when to get money in there.

Money is tight and not everyone has an overdraft and i could do without charges from the bank.

Yes I think that would help.

problem is, its a direct debit that you yourself signed up for, they always take it out a couple of days after the draw, the only time there would be a delay is if there was any hold up on the price of the tickets... as a rule its gone within two days of the draw being made..there has been times when its taken longer but quite rare, it dosn t normally take a long time to work out the ticket price

It would of been nice to have been informed, I don't have the money in the bank and will probably be charged by the bank. Plus I can't get any money in until Tuesday now.

i think the OP is right and i have sympathy for those affected

city announced the ticket prices at 6.20pm and were taking the money out shortly after, and it's a bank holiday weekend so you can't put the money in your account

they could announce the details than take the money out a couple of days later

alternatively use a credit card

pissedagain said:
problem is, its a direct debit that you yourself signed up for, they always take it out a couple of days after the draw, the only time there would be a delay is if there was any hold up on the price of the tickets... as a rule its gone within two days of the draw being made..there has been times when its taken longer but quite rare, it dosn t normally take a long time to work out the ticket price

With other direct debits you know the date it goes out.

I was hoping that there would be package available for the three group games. Got an email late last night to confrim the money was being taken from my acocunt, checked at the bank today and it hasn't been taken yet. The OP is right, some people will need prior notice.

i have fallen victim a few times, thats why this time round i made sure i had some in, not easy these days<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:49 pm --<br /><br />direct debits can be varied..if it was a standing order it would go out on a certain day..i know its a twat

squirtyflower said:
i think the OP is right and i have sympathy for those affected

city announced the ticket prices at 6.20pm and were taking the money out shortly after, and it's a bank holiday weekend so you can't put the money in your account

they could announce the details than take the money out a couple of days later

alternatively use a credit card

Always gives yer breathing space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.