For those on Cup Direct Scheme - A Request?

Well according to the website I have a ticket but the money hasn't gone out of my account yet!! But I agree with people who say that we knew when the draw took place and the dates were announced that the money might be taken out of our account very shortly after this.

I guess I am lucky really but at least I know that it will be going out sometime soon and will make sure that there is money in the account to pay for it.

If you can't afford it why did some join the cup scheme ? I joined only to stop me having to go down to the ground.

I can afford it, it's just the bank account I use to pay for my tickets isn't the one all my money gets paid into lol. I just didn't have enough time to transfer funds.

mcfclovin said:
I can afford it, it's just the bank account I use to pay for my tickets isn't the one all my money gets paid into lol. I just didn't have enough time to transfer funds.
Use a credit card then and you have 30 days to transfer funds.

el bee said:
Surely if it's a case of not knowing a date when the wonga comes out is going to get you the mire, you shouldn't sign up, it's pretty basic stuff.
They really should start to teach personal finance in school.

What a retarded comment to make.

I dont think this is an issue of being able to afford it. Name me any other transaction where you are charged prior to the event with no notice.

if your so well versed you should understand the multitude of reason's as to why people need a little notice.

Not week's, but a day or two. Who knew what time they would annouce details.

in the same way we didnt know we have a home tie in the carling cup. Some people like myself, have made one paymet this weekend. what if they announce the date tonight ? the next payment will come out tonight.

Common sense may allude you, but common sense would suggest a better deal for the club if the give a couple of days notice.

el bee said:
Surely if it's a case of not knowing a date when the wonga comes out is going to get you the mire, you shouldn't sign up, it's pretty basic stuff.

Why don't you ask your teacher if they can include it in your syllabus and then then you might learn a few things.

el blue said:
el bee said:

Why don't you ask your teacher if they can include it in your syllabus and then then you might learn a few things.

I imagine all my teachers are dead by now.
But feel free to teach me yourself.

They haven't taken mine or my mums money for the tickets yet and they aren't showing on my account. Had to double check we were both on cup scheme and we are so don't know how they have gone about processing payment, if they are manually processed it explains it, if not I might have to give them a ring!

At the risk of being controversial, I would say that if you knew when the draws were for the competitions then it was a pretty fair bet that you cash may be taken anytime after those draws. In which case, it might have been prudent to stick the cash in for then.

That said, if its actually getting the cash for that time then it's unfortunate.

Also, some people don't have a credit card and can't get one, so a nonsensical remark like get a credit card isn't really the answer.

Finally, the cup scheme does exactly what it says on the tin. It will take money when we find out who we play at home. I'm not sure which part of that people don't understand, or why on earth they would be surprised at money coming out of their accounts if they signed up knowing this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.