For those on Cup Direct Scheme - A Request?

WNRH said:
Anyone else agree that the club could help us a little by announcing the date they would start taking money from our accounts for home cup games just so we know when to get money in there.

Money is tight and not everyone has an overdraft and i could do without charges from the bank.

:) If you knew you are usually on the edge (not even £25 in the account), you shouldn't join this kind of schemes.The greed for points is massive nowadays.I hope it worth it

dsc1401 said:
WNRH said:
Anyone else agree that the club could help us a little by announcing the date they would start taking money from our accounts for home cup games just so we know when to get money in there.

Money is tight and not everyone has an overdraft and i could do without charges from the bank.

:) If you knew you are usually on the edge (not even £25 in the account), you shouldn't join this kind of schemes.The greed for points is massive nowadays.I hope it worth it
Platinum and Gold Members who are not registered on the Champions League Cup Scheme are kindly reminded that their seasonal seat is not guaranteed for any Cup game played at the Etihad Stadium.

dsc1401 said:
WNRH said:

It's the end of the month in hoilday season, things are always tight at this time of year.

dont lets argue now lads, they are probably only young so have not had a geat deal to do with direct debits..hell i ve fallen foul and i ve used them loads of times..it happens

WNRH said:

You do not get bank charges if funds not there. You gave them your debit card details. If funds aint there it is the same as you going to the cash point and getting declined. Still they should announce date

pissedagain said:
problem is, its a direct debit that you yourself signed up for, they always take it out a couple of days after the draw, the only time there would be a delay is if there was any hold up on the price of the tickets... as a rule its gone within two days of the draw being made..there has been times when its taken longer but quite rare, it dosn t normally take a long time to work out the ticket price

Ive signed up as well, this time its not a problem. But the fact the took payment out within an hour of putting details on the website isnt really workable for anyone.

I dont mind signing up but it would make more sense to give a date, it cant be all that hard to add one earlier date of cup scheme. When will the carling cup come out ?

Tonight ? tomorow? monday morning ? its not really workable is it.

As much as i would love a date funds are taken out. It is not the same as a direct debit for your mortgage, gas/electric etc as we did not sign a direct debit form with a date of payment. We gave them our card details. I think the only notice we are going to get is once ticket details are announced you will get about 24hrs notice to ensure funds there

well as we already know that an adult for the carling is £15 i would say now..but it is bank holiday so who knows really

It's not a Direct debit, it's a debit to wherever you want the money to come from. I have mine being funded on a credit card, The Napoli game was taken last night they have emailed me this morning.

Surely if it's a case of not knowing a date when the wonga comes out is going to get you the mire, you shouldn't sign up, it's pretty basic stuff.
They really should start to teach personal finance in school.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.