For those on Cup Direct Scheme - A Request?

In a previous life I was a financial adviser and this may help, some of the comments on here beggar belief.
Sadly financial education in this country is non existant and the vast majority of people do not have a good basic grounding of financial education.
The club are not taking a direct debit or standing order but a debit/credit card payment. The money will probably show taken out of your account on Tuesday. Like any other card payment, if the funds are not there the money will not go out of your account, hopefully you will not incur bank charges if this occurs.
I am pretty sure that in the terms and conditions of the cup scheme when payments are taken will be spelled out, can anyone hand on heart say they have read all the terms and conditions.

only just noticed on the email that the cup scheme purchase you don't get charged the £1.50 / transaction - unless they have taken it and not told me

Blue Pimp said:
In a previous life I was a financial adviser and this may help, some of the comments on here beggar belief.
Sadly financial education in this country is non existant and the vast majority of people do not have a good basic grounding of financial education.
The club are not taking a direct debit or standing order but a debit/credit card payment. The money will probably show taken out of your account on Tuesday. Like any other card payment, if the funds are not there the money will not go out of your account, hopefully you will not incur bank charges if this occurs.
I am pretty sure that in the terms and conditions of the cup scheme when payments are taken will be spelled out, can anyone hand on heart say they have read all the terms and conditions.

Men do not read T&C or instructions

onceabluealways said:
only just noticed on the email that the cup scheme purchase you don't get charged the £1.50 / transaction - unless they have taken it and not told me
that's the reason i joined the cup scheme in the first place
it used to cost me ten quid in charges every time we went
and sometimes the charges were more than the price of the kids ticket!<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:54 pm --<br /><br />
mancitymick said:
Blue Pimp said:

Men do not read T&C or instructions
didn't even know there were terms and conditions

Do you get loyalty points for each game if you are in the Cup schemes? I thought you got 100/200 (gold/platinum) for each scheme and that was it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.