For those on Cup Direct Scheme - A Request?

Lucky13 said:
LoveCity said:
BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
has anyone had money taken out yet for any of the cup games

Not had any money taken out for Napoli yet, though I joined the Euro scheme one night before the draw, not sure if that factors in (ie. last on the list to charge).

I ain't had money taken out and I joined in July.

I've had the money taken out but not had the points for it yet nor the game registered on my account. I guess they're working through them all.

Don't see what the problem is here. If you're signed up to the cup scheme then City take the payment shortly after the draw is announced. As someone else has said, if you don't want it directly out of your bank account, give City your credit card details and that way you should get a few days, and possibly a few weeks, grace, if you pay your credit card by monthly direct debit and depending on which date of the month it's set up to debit. You can therefore end up not paying for a match until a couple of weeks after it's been played :)

el bee said:
sniff said:
el bee said:
I imagine all my teachers are dead by now.
But feel free to teach me yourself.

So you must be of an age to understand that your talking out if your arse then. common sense has eluded a person of your mature age, seems odd, or your making it up.

You do come across as a clueless teenager.

as people keep pointing out, yes we signed up to a cup scheme. But in reality lot's of people didnt expect the payments to be taken within an hour of the tickets being announced.

Although it hasnt affected me, i can see how 6:00pm on a friday before Bank holiday is a silly time to do it really. You cant go overdrawn so people need not worry about that.

But how many will be caught a little off guard. Its not unreasonable like some with economic's degree's suggest.

i cant understand the people who give pointless "use a credit card" comment's

What good is that if you dont own, or want one.

You're wrong - on several levels.

Pray do tell, since without telling. Your post was a waste of time....

im right on so many reason's!! their you go.....

If the cash hasn't actually been debited from your account yet, check the available funds on it.......mine is £25 down on what it should be.
Money has been earmarked but not taken yet....it's how money gets debited by debit card.

sniff said:
Pray do tell, since without telling. Your post was a waste of time....

im right on so many reason's!! their you go.....

OK, to make it clear my response to your induvidual points are in blue text:-

So you must be of an age to understand that your talking out if your arse then. common sense has eluded a person of your mature age, seems odd, or your making it up.

Getting personal – bad form – argument lost immediately.

You do come across as a clueless teenager.

There you go again

as people keep pointing out, yes we signed up to a cup scheme. But in reality lot's of people didnt expect the payments to be taken within an hour of the tickets being announced.

They signed up knowing the club would take out the money sometime between the fixture being announced and the game being played – this fits into this time frame.

Although it hasnt affected me, i can see how 6:00pm on a friday before Bank holiday is a silly time to do it really. You cant go overdrawn so people need not worry about that.

I don't know what point you are trying to make.

But how many will be caught a little off guard. Its not unreasonable like some with economic's degree's suggest.

Only those who fail to keep their finances in order – as my original post mentioned this is basic stuff and a degree is not actually required.

i cant understand the people who give pointless "use a credit card" comment's

What good is that if you dont own, or want one.

It's a reasonable suggestion and is a very good way of managing cashflow.

interpol said:
If the cash hasn't actually been debited from your account yet, check the available funds on it.......mine is £25 down on what it should be.
Money has been earmarked but not taken yet....it's how money gets debited by debit card.
This

Manchestercitychorlton said:
interpol said:
This

+1

Money hasn't been taken (as in it is clear on my statement that is has gone to MCFC) but my account is down £25 on what it should be so I know it will be in the clubs coffers soon because they have requested it.Birmingham has not gone out yet as they haven't announced price or date( It may actually be cheaper than £15 as that is the cap until the quarters). What are people complaining about. I signed up knowing that they would take the money as and when they want. It isn't rocket science.
Only thing I would say is that loyalty points haven't gone on so that is something to keep an eye on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.