For those that thought it was funny to abuse.....

cleavers

Home or work, well mostly home these days.
.....a couple of new, and young, bluemoon members yesterday evening, I hope you are proud of your stupid comments.

City Soul Boy introduced his kids to bluemoon in good faith, and while they conducted themselves very well, some of the childish sh!t posted by people who should have known better was pure genius.

If any of you that did have kids, I hope you never have to explain why fellow blues abuse them. You might think he was ill advised letting them in here, but why not ? They're blues, and this place is for all blues. At least they showed they were more adult, than some of the so called "adult" blues on here.

For those who actually said "welcome" to them, thanks for showing that we are not all idiots here.

The topics have been removed now, at the request of the posters dad, I just hope they haven't been scared off for good.

cleavers said:
.....a couple of new, and young, bluemoon members yesterday evening, I hope you are proud of your stupid comments.

City Soul Boy introduced his kids to bluemoon in good faith, and while they conducted themselves very well, some of the childish sh!t posted by people who should have known better was pure genius.

If any of you that did have kids, I hope you never have to explain why fellow blues abuse them. You might think he was ill advised letting them in here, but why not ? They're blues, and this place is for all blues. At least they showed they were more adult, than some of the so called "adult" blues on here.

For those who actually said "welcome" to them, thanks for showing that we are not all idiots here.

The topics have been removed now, at the request of the posters dad, I just hope they haven't been scared off for good.

It is just a few written words said over the internet at the end of the day, although I don't condone such behaviour still think it's much ado about nothing really.

cleavers said:
If you were 10 (or 14) you might think different.

Its pretty sad that they are chased away by fellow blues.

That's true considering their ages, but it's the internet and people really think they can say things from computers and get away with it. Considering the number of RAGS and dodgy journos we get posing on here as blues for a bit of fun or a scoop you can't blame some blues for being dicks. If on this occasion it was infact two young kids who got abused then it totally isn't on but I'm sure you can see where the abusers are coming from in not taking the 2 new members seriously?

I know this forum is supposed to be for all ages but I also know that if I were to allow my kid onto a website I would check its content thoroughly before doing so. As a rule of thumb I would look at it like this; Do I consider my kid to be old enough to allow him to go to a match on his own unattended as thats the kind of banter you should expect on here. Im pretty sure nobody was intentionally abusive towards these young blues and hopefully we'll see them back at some stage, but the internet (as with matches) can be a very unforgiving environment at times and we as parents should recognise this and protect them accordingly.

For me the key here is that a city fan and board member introduced his kids to the forum.

From this I understand that the forum knew that a) these were kids and b) that they were the kids of a blue.

Accepting that forum members recognised this and then proceed to 'abuse, be rude, insult' the kids is a pretty poor show.

I did not read the thread so do not know what was said.

If the above synopsis is incorrect, then iam speeking our of turn.

If it is correct then, for me and I think a good few other blues, abusive behaviour towards fellow blue kids is not what being a blue is about.

I read the thread and while the moron's tailed off after a couple of pages, those moron's really need to get a life. And its the same one's over and over again that slag folk off on here and get away with it.

Only way it will stop is if the mods and admin get tough. But thats something for them to sort out. You could claim that they contributed to the problem, as they haven't really taken much action on calling every new member that gets called "rag", like i did, when they first join.

Ricster said:
I read the thread and while the moron's tailed off after a couple of pages, those moron's really need to get a life. And its the same one's over and over again that slag folk off on here and get away with it.

Only way it will stop is if the mods and admin get tough. But thats something for them to sort out. You could claim that they contributed to the problem, as they haven't really taken much action on calling every new member that gets called "rag", like i did, when they first join.
Oh dear did you get called a RAG when you first joined, I hope the counselling is coming along well and you do get over it.

Did their dad Post saying that his boys would be coming along and did he then give their screen names? This may have prevented the "rag" calling and suspicion towards them and most new posters. Lets be honest here, Blue Moon has been infiltrated by so many non Blues since the take over, jealousy is a terrible thing.
I hope the boys do come back, maybe at the same time as their dad, so that he can confirm their Blue status for all the paranoid amongst us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.