For those that thought it was funny to abuse.....

If I had kids I don't think I'd let them on here until they were 18 but tbf I wouldn't let them on the net full stop ;)

blueheartedgirl said:
BufordUSABlue said:
blueheartedgirl said:
wrongun73 said:
i think youv'e shamed a few people blueheartedgirl and thats not easy on here i can tell you haha

haha!! thank you...
im sticking here for good now glad my dad made me a blue..
even though i would of been one without him haha...

And a HUGE welcome to you as well Blueheartedgirl!! Just be aware that we can all be somwhat childish at times, no matter how old we all get, especially when people disagree with our opinions.....which is what life's all about!!

You are a weclcome addition to the Bluemoon Club..........

Oh and ......................RAG !! :-) !!!!!.......there you are now officially initiated into the Worlds Greatest Club (c) which is Manchester City !!

Enjoy your time on here but stay away from potentially hand granade threads!!

Your Dad is a fine man BTW, bringing you up the right and proper way........ as a BLUE!

Haha thank you,
And i will try to stay away from the hand granade threads :)
he's only a fine man at times haha lol :P....

Dads and their daughters (I have 2, 15yrs and 4yrs....yes 4...we had a break alright :-) ) i know how that goes, you love us, you hate us, depending on what we have banned you doing or grounded you for........!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.