For those who like Mancini

robbieh

Please can you stop giving oxygen to those who hanker after having Mourinho at City.

Every day it seems that a new post suggests that Jose is a done deal whatever.

As a Mancini fan I find it deeply disrespectful that he is being undermined at every turn by these posters. I'm sure you know who they are.

If we stop replying to them maybe they will just go away and we can enjoy the rest of what promises to be an exciting and maybe historic end to the season for City.

There will always be people who dislike the manager, but I do agree that if you do like Mancini just ignore the Mourinho threads. I do and it's a lot less frustrating now.

Well, I like Mancini, but I also like Mourinho. But who's the best?

There's only one way to find out....

F I I I I I I I I I I G H T ! ! ! ! !

GTKirchoff said:
You undermined Hughes, shut the fuck up or fuck off.

Another high quality contribution from a member of the idiocracy.

OP - I agree that the endless speculation about Mourinho is not only pointless but disrespectful to Mancini. Seems like every time Jose so much as looks as if he might fart some people have to start a thread saying he's coming to City.

Enough is enough IMO. We are entering the most crucial part of our most important season for many years. It really is time for every real fan to forget about whatever personal agenda they have for awhile and just get behind the team and the manager.

Why do I like Mancini? because he brings a bit of class to City, he showed he cared deeply when fighting for the ball at the Everton game, he is not affraid to say when City have played poorly and dosn't go over the top when they win.
We could have something special here this time, sohe gets100% backing from me, and if we are lucky we could be playing like Barca are now in a couple of years.

mammutly said:
GTKirchoff said:
You undermined Hughes, shut the fuck up or fuck off.

Another high quality contribution from a member of the idiocracy.

OP - I agree that the endless speculation about Mourinho is not only pointless but disrespectful to Mancini. Seems like every time Jose so much as looks as if he might fart some people have to start a thread saying he's coming to City.

Enough is enough IMO. We are entering the most crucial part of our most important season for many years. It really is time for every real fan to forget about whatever personal agenda they have for awhile and just get behind the team and the manager.
Great post.

Forza Mancini, forza celesti

mammutly said:
It really is time for every real fan to forget about whatever personal agenda they have for awhile and just get behind the team and the manager.
Why were you/the OP not saying the same under Hughes though?

Personally I'm all for Mancini to stay, but the hypocrisy from some posters is outstanding.

Bluemoon115 said:
mammutly said:
It really is time for every real fan to forget about whatever personal agenda they have for awhile and just get behind the team and the manager.
Why were you/the OP not saying the same under Hughes though?

Personally I'm all for Mancini to stay, but the hypocrisy from some posters is outstanding.

If Hughes were still here at this stage of the season and we had anything to play for, I'd be syaing the same thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.