For those who like Mancini

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Why do I like Mancini? because he brings a bit of class to City, he showed he cared deeply when fighting for the ball at the Everton game, he is not affraid to say when City have played poorly and dosn't go over the top when they win.
We could have something special here this time, sohe gets100% backing from me, and if we are lucky we could be playing like Barca are now in a couple of years.

Maybe not the last bit, bit im with you.

Damocles said:
Can nobody see the difference between supporting a manager who had never won a thing (apart from footballing 'respect'), had been here for two years, built his own team and was performing below expectation, to supporting a manager who has been here a couple of months, is performing well in the league and brought in two signings?

Regardless, if you constantly under mine one manager you don't have much of a right to complain about people under mining another.

Personally I'll support any city manager, just the hypocrisy that gets me.

Damocles said:
Can nobody see the difference between supporting a manager who had never won a thing (apart from footballing 'respect'), had been here for two years, built his own team and was performing below expectation, to supporting a manager who has been here a couple of months, is performing well in the league and brought in two signings?
It's all about the hypocrisy on here. Back one manager, but not another.

Damocles said:

I was going to reply in my defence something along these lines but thanks damocles you saved me the bother.

Only to add that while I plead guilty to wanting Hughes removal I didn-t constantly invent stories about possible new managers who we had already tapped up.

I think that its quite pathetic, that the people who for 18 months would hurl abuse at anybody who even questioned Hughes ability, now 3 months in to Mancinis tenure is doing everything they can to undermine him.

robbieh said:
Damocles said:

I was going to reply in my defence something along these lines but thanks damocles you saved me the bother.

Only to add that while I plead guilty to wanting Hughes removal I didn-t constantly invent stories about possible new managers who we had already tapped up.
Taking all this on board I think all City fans should realise the importance of supporting our next manager to the hilt!

Neil McNab said:
robbieh said:

Taking all this on board I think all City fans should realise the importance of supporting our next manager to the hilt!
Make a nice change. Better still, how about the current one?

Neil McNab said:
robbieh said:

Taking all this on board I think all City fans should realise the importance of supporting our current manager to the hilt!
well said

jimharri said:
Damocles said:
It's all about the hypocrisy on here. Back one manager, but not another.

So no difference then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.