For those who like Mancini

mammutly said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Why were you/the OP not saying the same under Hughes though?

Personally I'm all for Mancini to stay, but the hypocrisy from some posters is outstanding.

If Hughes were still here at this stage of the season and we had anything to play for, I'd be syaing the same thing.
Maybe you would, but after all the Hughes Out crap that the OP posted constantly earlier in the season, it takes some nerve to call other posters for doing the exact same thing, which is the reason for the other posters angry post earlier on.

I like Mancini, think he is doing a great job, but I trust our owner and feel sure that he will have done what’s the best for the club. This board lives off rumour and gossip, people love to be considered ITK and others love nothing more than to shoot them down, it really is the lifeblood of any board.

Bluemoon115 said:
mammutly said:
If Hughes were still here at this stage of the season and we had anything to play for, I'd be syaing the same thing.
Maybe you would, but after all the Hughes Out crap that the OP posted constantly earlier in the season, it takes some nerve to call other posters for doing the exact same thing, which is the reason for the other posters angry post earlier on.
To be fair to the OP, he's not the only one guilty of this hypocrisy. There are several (probably more than that) on here who screamed for Hughes' head on a plate, and are now pleading for Mancini to be given a chance. What I said under Hughes and have repeated under Mancini still stands; the manager (whoever he is) has to be given a chance. Thirty odd years of chopping and changing managers has achieved fuck all.

jimharri said:
Bluemoon115 said:
To be fair to the OP, he's not the only one guilty of this hypocrisy. There are several on here who screamed for Hughes' head on a plate, and are now pleadinging for Mancini to be given a chance. What I said under Hughes and have repeated under Mancini still stands; the manager (whoever he is) has to be given a chance. Thirty odd years of chopping and changing managers has achieved fuck all.
i'm with you 100% on that jim
but those who sought patience through the winter were told they had no ambition by the same ones asking for patience now
i support the club, the manager and the players, always

mammutly said:
GTKirchoff said:
You undermined Hughes, shut the fuck up or fuck off.

Another high quality contribution from a member of the idiocracy.

OP - I agree that the endless speculation about Mourinho is not only pointless but disrespectful to Mancini. Seems like every time Jose so much as looks as if he might fart some people have to start a thread saying he's coming to City.

Enough is enough IMO. We are entering the most crucial part of our most important season for many years. It really is time for every real fan to forget about whatever personal agenda they have for awhile and just get behind the team and the manager.
Agree we must get behind the team and manager, if we don't get 4th there's no way Jose will come!
;-)

Neil McNab said:
mammutly said:
Another high quality contribution from a member of the idiocracy.

OP - I agree that the endless speculation about Mourinho is not only pointless but disrespectful to Mancini. Seems like every time Jose so much as looks as if he might fart some people have to start a thread saying he's coming to City.

Enough is enough IMO. We are entering the most crucial part of our most important season for many years. It really is time for every real fan to forget about whatever personal agenda they have for awhile and just get behind the team and the manager.
Agree we must get behind the team and manager, if we don't get 4th there's no way Jose will come!
;-)
very droll

Can nobody see the difference between supporting a manager who had never won a thing (apart from footballing 'respect'), had been here for two years, built his own team and was performing below expectation, to supporting a manager who has been here a couple of months, is performing well in the league and brought in two signings?

I think if you asked bobby if he is a goner, he would reply "well its important and possible that you dont look back in anger etc" but he will be thinking im f**ked. The sky 4 t**ts are going to be shoving a mike in his face and asking about mourino. Oh well is this what you get when your big time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.