For those who listen to TalkSport

bluerichwit said:
i listen to talksport alot and love it, yep they do have slight bias but its bound to happen with the teams the presenters support, if it annoys u that much don't listen and tune over to boring 5live!!!!!!!

UTTER BOLLOX..(slight bias my arse)..Do you work for em ??
Its people like you who annoy me more

Never have and never will.

Wasn't it Talksport who said we'd signed Tevez months ago when we hadn't? There's one reason why I don't listen to them. I won't list the other 8 million reasons to save us all the hassle. If I wanted ill informed ranting and fiction I'd log into the matchday forum on a matchday or the transfer forum during the window!

Never listened and now i know that grade A twat Townsend is on it, i wont be tuning in. He got right on my tits, sniping and slagging England last Saturday all though the Slovenia game. If you aint got anything good to say shut the fuck up Townsend.

Ooh feel better for that.

I quite like the guy who does the fishing show early at the weekend... thats about it.

Most of the presenters on talksport seem to be barely literate - it cant be that hard to find a few ex players to talk about football that have an IQ over 100 and know how to speak English correctly can it? yes 'quinny' I am talking about you..

Any station that employs jeremy kyle has well and truly scraped out the bottom of the barrel

meeesh said:
Be prepared from about 1.05 pm today,cause now this news about us tapping up,that little weasel Andy Jacobs will be having a field day..the wanker that he is....
Seems that you were wrong about AJ having a field day

Nelly's Left Foot said:
meeesh said:
Be prepared from about 1.05 pm today,cause now this news about us tapping up,that little weasel Andy Jacobs will be having a field day..the wanker that he is....
Seems that you were wrong about AJ having a field day

Everyones allowed one mistake mate,today it was my turn,what was yours ??

I do find myself listening to Talksport a bit, which is a bit of a concern, (as people have pointed out, there's quite a few knobs on there).

Hawksby and Jacobs are one of the better shows it has to be said though. They don't take themselves too seriously, and seem to have a half decent sense of humour.

I think the reason a lot of people listen to the channel is not because it's any good, but because of a lack of other football related stations/shows.

Sometimes i just wanna listen to anything football on the radio, and there's not a lot else to be fair.

It's the lesser of evils.

And whoever said Mark 'n' Lard doing a show.... what a fucking great idea that is!

Trevski said:
I quite like the guy who does the fishing show early at the weekend... thats about it.

Most of the presenters on talksport seem to be barely literate - it cant be that hard to find a few ex players to talk about football that have an IQ over 100 and know how to speak English correctly can it? yes 'quinny' I am talking about you..Any station that employs jeremy kyle has well and truly scraped out the bottom of the barrel

The 7 - 10 evening show, Mark Saggers (transfered from 5live) with Stan Collymore... thought I'd give Collymore a chance, didn't expect much to be honest but was pleasantly surprised. He's knowledgeable, articulate and very passionate about his football. A good listen if the subjects are interesting enough.

Bilston Blue said:
Trevski said:

Most of the presenters on talksport seem to be barely literate - it cant be that hard to find a few ex players to talk about football that have an IQ over 100 and know how to speak English correctly can it? yes 'quinny' I am talking about you..Any station that employs jeremy kyle has well and truly scraped out the bottom of the barrel

The 7 - 10 evening show, Mark Saggers (transfered from 5live) with Stan Collymore... thought I'd give Collymore a chance, didn't expect much to be honest but was pleasantly surprised. He's knowledgeable, articulate and very passionate about his football. A good listen if the subjects are interesting enough.

Agree. Can be negative about us but I do like listening to him. Spot on about Beckham btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.