For those who listen to TalkSport

i do listen to some of it, i love that pillock parry always a good laugh, he talks bollox but a good laugh

I do listen to it, but deffo lots of anti City stuff at the moment (shock-horror). However the one twat on there that I can not stand, is that bloated faced fucker Alan Brazil. I still remember his biased coverage of City during Div 2 dark days and pissed myself at his premature celebration of Gillingham going up in the playoff final !

vincent said:
Bilston Blue said:
The 7 - 10 evening show, Mark Saggers (transfered from 5live) with Stan Collymore... thought I'd give Collymore a chance, didn't expect much to be honest but was pleasantly surprised. He's knowledgeable, articulate and very passionate about his football. A good listen if the subjects are interesting enough.

Agree. Can be negative about us but I do like listening to him. Spot on about Beckham btw.

He's been pretty positive of late re City. good show

Mark and Lard would be great..... how they got away with some of that stuff on thier Radio One afternoon show amazes me!

As for Stan Doggymore...... anyone who heard him slag City off last season when we lost at Pompey, will agree with me that he is a knob. Yes City lost, but he described us as the worst Premiership team he had ever seen...... one bad ganes doesn't make you the worst team!

People who don't like it - don't listen.

I have it on all day. Parry makes me laugh, Hawksbee and Jacobs can be hysterically funny. The likes of Brazil and Irani are thick arseholes but it's a damn sight more fun than 5 Live.

They should sign up Mark and Lard, James H Reeve and Danny Baker, and bring back James Whale.

IRANI is shit can not stand listening to him talk about football , i hate the sat/sun evening show with jasin cundy,and andy goldstein really is load of crap but other than that think talksport great , loads better that five shity live

Sorry chaps, but if you are bored of listening to TalkSport, have a trawl through YouTube....... I think this has to be the best 'sketch' by Mark and Lard ever!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itMGRYAUsPE&feature=PlayList&p=E4767AA35F50355D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=8[/youtube]

bluerichwit said:
i listen to talksport alot and love it, yep they do have slight bias but its bound to happen with the teams the presenters support, if it annoys u that much don't listen and tune over to boring 5live!!!!!!!

Might be boring but its generally well researched and accurate. a couple of days ago that rag brazil was having a moan about Chelsea and their transfer ban to another so called expert (can't remember who) and he constantly spoke about UEFA and Platini doing this to hit the Premier League. Total wankers its got bog all to do with them its FIFA. And thats just one of the daily errors in his programme. He never questions anything said by the so called guest experts and any callers who agree with him no matter how stupid/inacurate their argument is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.