For those who were 'CTID'

My uncle Gilbert was a big Swedish blue past a way 3 months ago! He and the rest of the guys that’s gone will have the best view for tomorrow. Rip to them all.

My Grandad. Three years ago this month - the reason Im a blue.

Will be watching down on us tommorow Im sure.

My husband Allen Clarke died September 2001. He made me a blue & I miss him, but will cheer the lads on for him.

Great thread.

Another example to all those who say our great club has changed, become arrogant etc. If only they would log into Blue Moon every now and again and look at threads like this, would put their claims to shame.

Anyway, enough about that. I have no one to dedicate this to so for all blues who cant be with us, this ones for each and every one of you.

Proud to be a blue, always have been, always will be.

CITD

For my little Brother Ricky Blackwell. I took him to the Spurs final 1981 on the Thursday. He was
just 15. After Kevin Reeves' goal he said to me "Are we going to win now"? I think so I replied.
He never saw us win anything. He died in October unexpectedly. How cruel?
When we saw the hearse arrive, the wreath read "City till I die". That's when it really gets you.
I'll be there tomorrow with my boy who's 14 and a tear in my eye. I'm going to take his City shirt with me.

mancitymick said:
My Dad. Passed a way in 86 when i was only 14. Took me too my first game 76 and despite all the dross i have scene over the years i would not have it any other way than being a Blue. I will be joining Squirtyflower and family for not only a large Brandy but the whole bottle !
good one mick

see you there

my grandad will be watching from up there and we are gonna win for him and other blues that cannot be here , love you big man x x

Dirty Harry said:
Ah mate Big Trev Parry, huge Blue and top bloke, no doubt he`ll be watching with a large quantity of beer and something really 'bad' to eat :-).

What a good thread this is. Yes Trev Parry, what a top blue, Roy Lewis top man. so sad. let's do it for those that can't be there.

to my grandad the reason im a blue! died in 1994 i was ten at the time. always remember him talking to me about city. never wentn to a game with him but he loved city remeber telling me he went to the finlas we were before my time. wish he was here so could watch it together and see us win something (hopefully) with him

rip grandad bob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.