Forest (a)

I'm sure there's gona be a lot of fans with sore throats tomorrow giving full throttle support for Pep. Sore throats can develop into chest infections, vomiting and severe diarrhoea, and thus should not attend the Forest away game. If a couple of blues are feeling a bit croaky tomorrow, be on the safe side and pm me with your 2 unwanted tickets please. Thanks!

Desperate for 1 if possible blues, can collect in Nottingham on the day or can collect anywhere prior

Been on stub hub over 20 tickets available in the away end,bad news they start at £230 each wtf is going on

This your first rodeo?
No been going since 81 and was at one time a member of a supporters club,don’t get to many nowadays due to both my grown up boys playing in sat and Sundays so I like to watch them.My best mate at work is a forest at holder and fancied a day out.If it’s fellow blues that is poor,if it is and traceable they should be banned from obtaining away tickets .Rant over

If any spares for Forest are available please message me. Keen to meet up with friends who are Forest fans and have drink before the game like we did decades ago. Great memories including the Andy Dibble fiasco all those years ago. Cheers

No been going since 81 and was at one time a member of a supporters club,don’t get to many nowadays due to both my grown up boys playing in sat and Sundays so I like to watch them.My best mate at work is a forest at holder and fancied a day out.If it’s fellow blues that is poor,if it is and traceable they should be banned from obtaining away tickets .Rant over
It’s the little wanky touts on twitter that rile me up. Charging an extra £20 on top of tickets. Makes you think that it’s worth it - but know you’re getting some sort of scammage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.