Forest (a)

Still after 1 please Blues if any miracles pop up. Will be in Nottingham on the day too trying for any last minutes!

In exchange for a ticket I can provide a lift for up to 3 people to and from Nottingham

At Uni in Nottingham so been eyeing this one up for a while. Desperate for one if anyone has one going. Bought off here many times. Will be asking around in the pubs and outside the ground if not.

Just curiously looked on seats net. 50 tickets in the away section going for £180 and above is absurd. How that many tickets end up on here untraced is a joke.

Just curiously looked on seats net. 50 tickets in the away section going for £180 and above is absurd. How that many tickets end up on here untraced is a joke.

Sorry to derail the thread a bit but I hate this, been looking for a ticket myself Nottingham based too and wouldn’t mind paying a premium but these really are scum.

Wish you could message them directly as I’d love to meet them and put them on their arse to take all five for fans that actually deserve to go.

One of the many issues with modern football.

Getting nervous now, usually snap up tickets when I need one but they seem to be getting scarcer.
Hopefully someone has a spare. Please message me if so. Cheers.

Getting nervous now, usually snap up tickets when I need one but they seem to be getting scarcer.
Hopefully someone has a spare. Please message me if so. Cheers.
Exactly how I’m feeling. Demand is up there with Liverpool and United away. New one for many so I guess other teams have had the same experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.