Forest at home 31st Aug

Guys how often are the spot checks? I have two U18 and one adult tickets but I have now two adults and one u18 but I haven't changed the tickets. Will I be able to get away with it?
Upgrade it to 18-21 still lights up Green prob only an extra tenner as opposed to full adult price

This game will not be a sell out as it’s also on live on TV so is it possible to buy a face value ticket from the club on the day ( I’ve no citizens membership ) or is it still possible to buy them from a ticket tout if they still exists which option is the best , thanks for any advice in advance of me travelling up 300 miles

This game will not be a sell out as it’s also on live on TV so is it possible to buy a face value ticket from the club on the day ( I’ve no citizens membership ) or is it still possible to buy them from a ticket tout if they still exists which option is the best , thanks for any advice in advance of me travelling up 300 miles
Keep an eye on the ticket thread Nick. A spare will pop up. I might have bought too many now. I think it’s going to be a very big crowd as usual.

Register for a supporter number with your email on the website and you’ll be able to buy a ticket.

Don’t need to pay for Citizens afaik

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.