Forest at home 31st Aug

This game will not be a sell out as it’s also on live on TV so is it possible to buy a face value ticket from the club on the day ( I’ve no citizens membership ) or is it still possible to buy them from a ticket tout if they still exists which option is the best , thanks for any advice in advance of me travelling up 300 miles
Can't you just buy one off the seat exchange. Mine is on there as I am ill. Assuming you have a City supporter number can't you just buy one off the exchange?
EDIT: Sorry just checked. It has been sold I didn't get the usual notification

This game will not be a sell out as it’s also on live on TV so is it possible to buy a face value ticket from the club on the day ( I’ve no citizens membership ) or is it still possible to buy them from a ticket tout if they still exists which option is the best , thanks for any advice in advance of me travelling up 300 miles
There is still the odd tout around Joe Mercer Way but you don't see so many since we've gone digital. With it being a night game in the school hols that's cheaply priced and coming after Saturday's excitement I reckon it could sell out - max availability in the stands with the most seats left looks in the teens as we speak.

Can't you just buy one off the seat exchange. Mine is on there as I am ill. Assuming you have a City supporter number can't you just buy one off the exchange?
EDIT: Sorry just checked. It has been sold I didn't get the usual notification

The exchange is a one way arrangement. You offer to sell your season ticket back to the club and they offer it for sale at normal match day prices on their website. The buyer doesn’t know if the seat on the planner is a seat that’s become available via the exchange or not.

Has Forest even gone to non members? I’m pretty sure Palace didn’t. If you didn’t have the £30 membership I think the only way to get one was to get a member/ season ticket holder to buy an additional one.

Hi everyone - my wife and I are unable to attend the game anymore. I have pair tickets. Stand 121, row L, seat 572 & 573. Please let me know if interested. Many thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.