Forget about today

Markt85 said:
Unlucky today lads, thought you played excellent and a draw would have been a fair result if not a win, any team with the firepower of RVP and Rooney can unfortunately get away with riding there luck in games.
True.

Was a great game of football, but its painful to reflect on it

City just need to carry on as we did in the 2nd half. Hopefully there wont be any repercussions for the team afterwards. With another difficult game at Newcastle to follow, a defeat or even draw can quickly have a media circus on your doorstep. All things you have to deal with in the course of a season

Marvin said:
Markt85 said:
Unlucky today lads, thought you played excellent and a draw would have been a fair result if not a win, any team with the firepower of RVP and Rooney can unfortunately get away with riding there luck in games.
True.

Was a great game of football, but its painful to reflect on it

City just need to carry on as we did in the 2nd half. Hopefully there wont be any repercussions for the team afterwards. With another difficult game at Newcastle to follow, a defeat or even draw can quickly have a media circus on your doorstep. All things you have to deal with in the course of a season

Footballs painfull whoever you support - Man U fans end of last season, City fans after today, Chelsea fans after the di matter fiasco, Arsenal fans for the last 7 or so years ...and west ham somehow through a half time lead away against Liverpool. It's why we love it ! Bring on next weekend for the highs and lows

I thought this was the best game I had seen CIty play this season. Barring the 2 cheap early goals. We were dominant for a majority of the game. United had their patch Between their 1st goal, and Komp's leaving the game. But we dominated about 70% of the game.

Just keep up this effort, Start Balo less, and either push Yaya to AM or play him next to a blood in blood out type CM. He is lazy as fuck on defense. And those runs are taking more and more out of him. Simply put, I think Yaya is aging faster than we realize. He had some dominant moments, but he doesn't seem to have the capacity to sustain excellence.

Love him to death, but I think we are watching a gradual decline. :(

here might be an answer to our problems. he is in our squad as we speak...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYvtB-i0O1U[/youtube]

I agree OP. We've had it good vs the rags in the last year, some of us are gutted but the definition of gutted is Aguero scoring in the 93rd minute. Let them soak it up and have their "revenge". Is it revenge fuck, they had a nice long off season to dwell on it.

Our season is not defined by two derby games any more, I'm disappointed we lost but with Kompany out early and that fighting spirit we showed I was proud. The season is long, if we didn't already know Fromm last season.

Let them enjoy they're little win, and lets focus on supporting the lads til the end.

CTID

Slightly off topic, but when was the last time we lost in the league by more than 1 goal? Despite the loss, feel confident about the fact that we'll be able to keep pace with the rags, we just need our strikers to start filling their boots!

There isn't a lot wrong but one thing that dents my confidence a little is the absence of Kompany.

Derby has gone, but we now need a run of good results again to hold Utd and claw them back. We can get away with his absence at home, but away from home we wont. Kolo Toure did well, but wasn't put under that much pressure and even then he could have given away a penalty

ChrisNUFC said:
The OP is bang on IMHO

Besides they may have enjoyed yesterday and celebrated well in to the night but when they woke up today they're still just a Rag ****!!
With the same old arrogance they had before last season's title win and the 6-1

It was going to happen at some point, but we need an injury free squad to retain the title. If Kompany is OK we will retain it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.