Forget about today

skybluecelt1990 said:
Slightly off topic, but when was the last time we lost in the league by more than 1 goal? Despite the loss, feel confident about the fact that we'll be able to keep pace with the rags, we just need our strikers to start filling their boots!

Ajax in Amsterdam. But it's a good point. We haven't been battered for a helluva time. We haven't been outplayed across any single ninety minutes. A better bounce here, a more even-handed ref, a fair rub there and boots will be filled.

mancityvstoke said:
The twats celebrated like they won the league.

We'll see in May.

This
We had the c**ts rattled and could easily have won it.
Most honest rags I have talked to since the game have admitted as much

ChrisNUFC said:
The OP is bang on IMHO

Besides they may have enjoyed yesterday and celebrated well in to the night but when they woke up today they're still just a Rag ****!!

well said pal.

i'm just looking forward to having a good piss up with your bunch this weekend.

You don't dwell but I trust the players will learn and remember how to defend better when the situation requires it.

We should never concede a goal ala Van Persie again this season.

That was school boy antics pure and simple.

The three points lost to Manure is not to easy to forget quickly.

Three points at Newcastle is now more imperative and the players must produce the result required now.

I've moved on. I've even sent a 'sure you enjoyed it' text to a rag!

If they think this will get me down they obviously dont remember what we've been through over the past 25 years!

As I said to the guy sat next to me against QPR in May, we'll still do it!

I'm still fucking pissed off I'm afraid. As if the result wasn't bad enough, that little wank stain of a pitch invader has embarrassed us all, not to mention the tit who threw the coin. Those bastards can now bleat on about how innocent they are and how they get victimised. And they will milk it and milk it for days on end until they have wrung every last drop of collateral from it and painted themselves out as saints.

What a shit Sunday.

It's nice to read a few more upbeat and sensible posts on here.

I was just listening to a radio show talking about ''the poor performance'' by City yesterday and how good United are....what a pile of ****. We totally gifted them the winning goal in the last minute when we were actually dominating the game and United fans were praying for the final whistle.

If the game had ended 2-2 the media would have most probably been praising City for their great fightback.....what a difference a few seconds of football can make??.

We can't replay the game, it's over and done with now, lessons will have to be learnt by the manager, and the players lets crack on now, it's the first PL loss of the season and will not be the last

br62 said:
It's nice to read a few more upbeat and sensible posts on here.

I was just listening to a radio show talking about ''the poor performance'' by City yesterday and how good United are....what a pile of ****. We totally gifted them the winning goal in the last minute when we were actually dominating the game and United fans were praying for the final whistle.

If the game had ended 2-2 the media would have most probably been praising City for their great fightback.....what a difference a few seconds of football can make??.

We hit the self destruct button and most observers would say we lost it more than Manure won it as such.

It was the things we did do and didn't do that gifted them the game.

In saying that I don't see anything in our set up and game style at present to suggest we won't do exactly the same in few enough games to trouble Manure over the remaining 22 games.

We have to adjust other wise we will drop too many points to go back to back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.