Forgotten Recent(ish) City Players

Gary mason - I went off to do a bit of travelling at the start of the 98/99 and my mates were raving about this scottish kid who was a wonderful ball playing midfielder. He was as expected lightweight and overrated by blues desperate for a shining light.

The Fenton brothers especially Nick. Looked decent against Burnley in a 2-2 draw besides dropping a clanger to gift them a late equaliser. Got swallowed up in that terrible era.

Jason Beckford seemed to be around years but never fully established himself and Ady Mike scored the winner away at Swindon??? but disapeared pretty soon.

Last edited:
Lee mason - I went off to do a bit of travelling at the start of the 98/99 and my mates were ravibg about this scottish kid who was a wonderful ball playing midfielder. He was as expected lightweight and overrated by blues desperate for a shining light.

The Fenton brothers especially Nick. Looked decent against Burnley in a 2-2 draw besides dropping a clanger to gift them a late equaliser. Got swallowed up in that terrible era.

Jason Beckford seemed to be around years but never fully established himself and Ady Mike scored the winner away at Swindon??? but disapeared pretty soon.

The only time I took my missus to a game was Northampton away. They both played. She said they had nice legs. Never again.

George Weah.remember when he came on as sub at a anfield and scored two goals,then hamman got a late winner for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.