Formal statement from City on SSN

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Don't let 'em come to the party.

No, let them come but invite Jerry Barton along and tell him he can have twenty quid for each media whore he can poke in the eye with a lit cigar

Pam said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Don't let 'em come to the party.

No, let they come but invite Jerry Barton along and tell him he can have twenty quid for each media whore he can poke in the eye with a lit cigar

Jerry?

Is this the statement that was read out loud? And if so how is the discussion going on sky?
The statement said: "Yesterday, CEO Garry Cook and new manager Roberto Mancini together took to the stage to give journalists and, more importantly, our fans the complete picture of the events of the past few days and week.

"The outcome was characterised in way which has suggested that the football club and Garry Cook has lied to its fans. Manchester City Football would like to point out that this is absolutely not the case."

The statement points out that Cook stated during Monday's press conference that "the decision to look at managerial options was taken only three weeks ago after the Hull game, but I think it is important for people to know that Roberto was only offered the job after the Spurs game; we negotiated on Thursday and finalised his agreement on Friday.

Mancini, when questioned when he was first contacted by the club, replied: "Two weeks ago, I met Khaldoon for the first time. But they called me the day after the Tottenham game. Not before."

The statement adds: "In light of the fact that both Garry Cook's and Roberto Mancini's responses are consistent, it is with some surprise that we and our fans read some of today's reporting."

Astonishing how even the so-called 'quality' papers ran with the completely untrue story that there were inconsistencies between Cook and Mancini's version of events.
I wouldn't have expected any better from the Mirror, but surely the Times and Telegraph could do better than that ?
Is is really necessary to explain to them the difference between 'talking to Mancini' (after Hull) and 'offering Mancini the job' (after Spurs) ?
Were they being disingenuous, or just thick ?

you are the reason women should not be allowed to watch football. I imagine you to be overweight and butch too.

stop making shit threads and posts. Do some cooking.

About time too, the club need to clamp down hard on these w*nkers, the disrespect they showed the club , it`s employees and the fans was nothing short of disgraceful.
In anycase,yesterday I was wondering WTF the press scum were going on about as I clearly heard Cook and Mancini`s comments and they WERE consistant, difference was probably that I didn`t have another agenda and my mind wasn`t clouded.

Good on you City, you have my full support.

hotdogz said:
you are the reason women should not be allowed to watch football. I imagine you to be overweight and butch too.

stop making shit threads and posts. Do some cooking.

LOL!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.