Formula 1 2022

Karen Horner has gone full dipper over the past week. I can't see that happening.
There was a point over the years when Sky turned from Wolf at Mercedes to Horner at Red Bull. I have no issues with Horner, although he seems a smarmy little prick (got a few race magazines from him), but the way that last race went down said to me that the owner of the broadcast had decided the outcome.

It had been going on all season and, my personal thoughts, they’d be happy to see a terrible crash and show every angle to further their brand.

*Still not rewatched the Senna crash, not my thing

There was a point over the years when Sky turned from Wolf at Mercedes to Horner at Red Bull. I have no issues with Horner, although he seems a smarmy little prick (got a few race magazines from him), but the way that last race went down said to me that the owner of the broadcast had decided the outcome.

It had been going on all season and, my personal thoughts, they’d be happy to see a terrible crash and show every angle to further their brand.

*Still not rewatched the Senna crash, not my thing

If you watch Horner on that Netflix documentary series - he comes over as a right nasty c***

If you watch Horner on that Netflix documentary series - he comes over as a right nasty c***
He comes across a a **** full stop.

Now his driver has "won" a title he's not stopped.

Wolff admits his head has been fucked by Abu Dhabi and has treatment. How does Karen respond? By stirring shit that Toto and Hamilton are "divorcing"

New season. New cars. Same drivers most of them.

Id like to see 2 or 3 teams joining in the Red Bull vs Mercedes race. Ferrari promising as ever. McLaren an outsider. Maybe a big surprise? Who knows.

Less moaning of team bosses. More drivers challenging. More racing.

Red Bull and Horner are utter cunts and have no issue in coming across as utter cunts on Netflix.

Reactions: mat
Theyve dramatised things for the American audience. I follow F1 and all races. They've unnecessarily dramatised Ricciardo v Norris and Russell v Bottas. When there's controversy they site some toss blog website. Not watched the final episode yet, not sure my blood pressure can take it.

Lando Norris is a twat
Christian Horner is a twat
Verstappen is a twat.
Mazespin is a twat
Stroll is a twat (although not in this series)

Toto is ace
Hamilton is ace
Ricciardo is ace
Leclerc is ace
Sainz is ace
Vettel is ace
Ocon is ace
Alonso is ace

Nothing on Alfa Romeo or Aston Martin, not sure if they aren't part of this series.

I like Russell, he is young and put the Bottas crash down to naivety.
You forgot one… Will Buxton. Absolute bellend of a man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.