forum history

606 forum was good

ESM
Levyblue
Mrsweavertobe

To name a few
606 was my 1st footie forum and after they shut it I went elsewhere as this place seemed to clique-y at the time and the other place was relatively new so factions hadn't formed. This place is like the sun though as you just end up gravitating to it in the end.

606 was my 1st footie forum and after they shut it I went elsewhere as this place seemed to clique-y at the time and the other place was relatively new so factions hadn't formed. This place is like the sun though as you just end up gravitating to it in the end.
606 was mine too, joined as I was abroad. Replaced by this place :

I was about from the start but lurked as I couldn't be arsed signing up and also wasn't one for talking on forums, in fact for the first 5 years was on here as a member I probably posted less than 100 times, normally on off topic.

It started going to pot about july 2009 and then we had the atlantic invasion of all the septics and stat masters, I post more now as cunts on here annoy me more than the old days

I miss the many posters who are sadly no longer here

Last edited:
I was about from the start but lurked as I couldn't be arsed signing up and also wasn't one for talking on forums, in fact for the first 5 years was on here as a member I probably posted less than 100 times, normally on off topic.

It started going to pot about 2009 and then we had the atlantic invasion of all the septics and stat masters, I posy more now as cunts on here annoy me more than the old days

I miss the many posters who are sadly no longer here
2009? you ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.