forum history

Think the number of posters really jumped between 2004 and 2005. There had been a different version of BM before that and it seemed to go from about about 30/40 regular posters to hundreds very quickly.
That was when Banned Tosspot discovered you could have multiple usernames.

Surely you must have also been in the shield wall at the battle of Stamford Bridge ,if you were at York away.
I could never decide who were the most formidable opponents, the Chelsea Headhunters or the Viking Berserkers!!
Actually thinking about it,those 4 foot long axes weilded by a mushroom crazed Norseman,were always more terrifying than some Chelsea skin in a pair of DMs.
"I don't want to go to Chelsea"!!!
Ah yes, how could I forget, those Chelsea Chavs following their leader, Elvis of Costello.

Not having a go, by the way. But I'm always curious why people take the time to register, then rarely participate. Surely, this past 4 or 5 years would make you want to comment?
One benefit of being a member (at least as far as I know) is that it saves the last page on threads you viewed, so when you come back you can carry on a thread from where you left off.

I guess some people just like to read. I was a lurker for about 3 years myself before I joined.

One benefit of being a member (at least as far as I know) is that it saves the last page on threads you viewed, so when you come back you can carry on a thread from where you left off.

I guess some people just like to read. I was a lurker for about 3 years myself before I joined.
Fair point. It just strikes me as strange that people don't participate.

A mate of mine joined in about 2005 think he’s only posted twice and one was to call me a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.