Four-year-old boy killed by dog

gagiesotherhalf said:
Bring back dog licences.
Except this time, don't make them 6p. Make them £250. And make it law to have all pets chipped.

Its not the dog that needs the licence its some of the nob head owners who need one. Some of these dogs are being bred and kept for nothing more than a weapon.

BluePurgatory said:
gagiesotherhalf said:
Bring back dog licences.
Except this time, don't make them 6p. Make them £250. And make it law to have all pets chipped.

Its not the dog that needs the licence its some of the nob head owners who need one. Some of these dogs are being bred and kept for nothing more than a weapon.
Bang on bud.

-dabz- said:
BluePurgatory said:
Bang on bud.

Fully agree with you there. Only thing I would say is that the report didn't actually say it was a pit bull, but I don't suppose it was a poodle they had.

Edit: Dabz, I also agree with your previous comment too on page one.

gagiesotherhalf said:
If you're going to call me a fucking idiot then please have the good grace to explain why you think this.

£250 for a dog licence your taking the fucking piss . It sure as well won't stop scallies either (the ones with the dangerous dogs) as they won't get a license anyway you'll just end up penalising normal people.

Challenger1978 said:
gagiesotherhalf said:
If you're going to call me a fucking idiot then please have the good grace to explain why you think this.

£250 for a dog licence your taking the fucking piss . It sure as well won't stop scallies either (the ones with the dangerous dogs) as they won't get a license anyway you'll just end up penalising normal people.

But then the scallies can be prosecuted and the dogs taken off them.

BluePurgatory said:
gagiesotherhalf said:
Bring back dog licences.

This
I often see the same unemployed chaves walking past my office day in day out with these kind of dogs. Its all about image to them. I just look at them and think must be a tosser if he feels he looks hard because he has the dog. Hardest people are the ones who dont need the dogs.

I take it you're a dog owner, but a responsible one.
If all animals were chipped, and registered, along with the owners (the scally devil dog owners are probably already tagged....) then it might prevent such deaths.
Although teaching people responsibility is probably more difficult. Gnarling spitting horrible dog + children do not go together!!

gagiesotherhalf said:
I take it you're a dog owner, but a responsible one.
If all animals were chipped, and registered, along with the owners (the scally devil dog owners are probably already tagged....) then it might prevent such deaths.
Although teaching people responsibility is probably more difficult. Gnarling spitting horrible dog + children do not go together!!

Hows a chip and being registered going to stop a dog from going mental and attacking someone ?.

without a dream said:
But then the scallies can be prosecuted and the dogs taken off them.

LMFAO there scallies they don't give a fuck, there the same cunts that drive around in death traps with no tax and insurance as they know they'll just get a slap on the wrists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.