Four-year-old boy killed by dog

Challenger1978 said:
gagiesotherhalf said:
I take it you're a dog owner, but a responsible one.
If all animals were chipped, and registered, along with the owners (the scally devil dog owners are probably already tagged....) then it might prevent such deaths.
Although teaching people responsibility is probably more difficult. Gnarling spitting horrible dog + children do not go together!!

Hows a chip and being registered going to stop a dog from going mental and attacking someone ?.
By having a register of owners and vetting them before allowing them to have a pet at all. If you buy a pedigree animal, the breeders don't let them go to just anyone, you get 'vetted' yourself! Responsible pet owners surely know the difference between children's safety and having a rabid fucking dog in front of the fireplace.

gagiesotherhalf said:
By having a register of owners and vetting them before allowing them to have a pet at all. If you buy a pedigree animal, the breeders don't let them go to just anyone, you get 'vetted' yourself! Responsible pet owners surely know the difference between children's safety and having a rabid fucking dog in front of the fireplace.

Some do, some don't.

Too many dog owners are utter morons.

Letting their pet 'foul' pavements, football pitches even our drive is covered in the stuff and we don't have a dog, if I ever see the person/people that think our drive is a toilet they'll be getting back some of their deposit.

Dogs are animals and can't be trusted alone with a young child. No doubt it was one of those 'scary' dogs that scallies like to walk around with. Why it was even in the same house as a young child I don't know. If you have a family with young children there are certain types of dog that just aren't suitable at all and shouldn't be considered as pets.

I have just heard a report on the news that the house where the child was killed was a dog breeding den.
This needs to be stamped out immediately before any other innocent is killed. As I said in my previous post the majority of these dens are breading weapons for the criminal. Anyone with a criminal record should not be allowed to own or breed or be in a possession of a dangerous dog. It should be the same mandatory sentence for any known criminal possessing a fire arm or amo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.