Fox Hunting.....

There are hunting kennels not far from where I live. Some of the dogs are absolutely huge but even though they are pack animals they are all very friendly. They get shot when they can no longer hunt as they won’t let anyone have them as pets even though they crave for human contact.

There are hunting kennels not far from where I live. Some of the dogs are absolutely huge but even though they are pack animals they are all very friendly. They get shot when they can no longer hunt as they won’t let anyone have them as pets even though they crave for human contact.
That’s appalling. When I got my greyhound from the rescue, the things the owner told me about what happened to retired racing greyhounds will haunt me till the day I die.

That’s appalling. When I got my greyhound from the rescue, the things the owner told me about what happened to retired racing greyhounds will haunt me till the day I die.
Another strange reply from the Gamekeeper was when he proudly announced they never hunt foxes whilst they have young.
Eh?, I thought their one and only reason to justify their sport was to control vermin.
What he really meant was, if they hunted and killed the young as well, they wouldn’t have anything to hunt in the years ahead.
If it was done on a Council Estate they would be all locked up.

Humans aren't killing everything though, are they?
Err, I think I've now decided that Slipper One can only be a parody account.

In 2014, The World Wildlife Fund issued the findings of a report led by some of the world's top scientists, in which is was found that humans have wiped out 60% of animal populations since 1970.

Sixty fucking percent! And we've had nearly another decade of destruction since that was published.

Since the dawn of civilisation, humans have destroyed 83% of all mammals.

1 million existing species are currently under threat of extinction due to human behaviour.

The above figures do not include the 70 billion land animals (and literally countless sea creatures) killed by humans for food every year.

But it's OK: Slipper One on Bluemoon Forum assures us that "Humans aren't killing everything though, are they?"

Err, I think I've now decided that Slipper One can only be a parody account.

In 2014, The World Wildlife Fund issued the findings of a report led by some of the world's top scientists, in which is was found that humans have wiped out 60% of animal populations since 1970.

Sixty fucking percent! And we've had nearly another decade of destruction since that was published.

Since the dawn of civilisation, humans have destroyed 83% of all mammals.

1 million existing species are currently under threat of extinction due to human behaviour.

The above figures do not include the 70 billion land animals (and literally countless sea creatures) killed by humans for food every year.

But it's OK: Slipper One on Bluemoon Forum assures us that "Humans aren't killing everything though, are they?"
You need to be more decisive, either I am a parody account or not.........the suspense is bloody killing me!!!

"Killed by humans for food every year". Yep, kinda keeps the worlds population alive and people employed doesn't it? That's a good thing, isn't it?

Well I’m not a great fan of dogs even though we have one at home. But that’s just down right tight, the bloody gentry bastards.

You need to be more decisive, either I am a parody account or not.........the suspense is bloody killing me!!!

"Killed by humans for food every year". Yep, kinda keeps the worlds population alive and people employed doesn't it? That's a good thing, isn't it?
But you said humans aren't killing everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.