Fox Hunting.....

I'm not going to sit on the fence with this one but I abhor animal cruelty dressed up as sport. In my opinion anyone who takes pleasure from watching an animal being torn to shreds by a pack of dogs are basically the same yolks who could watch a child being raped without much feeling.
Fox hunting is just legal substitute for paedophilia
I'm presuming you have some facts or evidence to support that?

If not, it's the usual emotional rubbish that derails many an interesting discussion.

I'm presuming you have some facts or evidence to support that?

If not, it's the usual emotional rubbish that derails many an interesting discussion.
It's a well known fact that many young people who enjoy killing animals for fun eventually end up progressing to the art of killing humans for fun. If you have no feelings for killing your fellow man then paedophilia is also within the spectrum

You're defending pedo's unless you hate fox hunters didnt you know.
No, can't be with defending pedo's Gordon, they can run for their lives in place of the fox for all I care.

I don't hate fox hunters either, but just because people enjoy a day out fox hunting, it doesn't make them a pedo.

It's a well known fact that many young people who enjoy killing animals for fun eventually end up progressing to the art of killing humans for fun. If you have no feelings for killing your fellow man then paedophilia is also within the spectrum
You are of course correct Solley, but the statement generalized that anybody who enjoyed foxhunting was therefore a pedo and that is simply incorrect.

I'm not going to sit on the fence with this one but I abhor animal cruelty dressed up as sport. In my opinion anyone who takes pleasure from watching an animal being torn to shreds by a pack of dogs are basically the same yolks who could watch a child being raped without much feeling.
Fox hunting is just legal substitute for paedophilia
This sort of fair and balanced view backed up by sound logic is exactly why social media/ internet forums are so great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.