Fox Hunting.....

I don't like animal cruelty either kippax123, but the natural world is also a cruel place.

Sheep ripped apart by coyotes or lambs having their eyes pecked out while still alive by crows is a horrible spectacle.

I wouldn't describe shooting coyotes so much fun, but more as a challenge, because they are very clever and careful animals. They don't simply stand there to be shot if they smell or see a human. The job needs to be done and the quicker and cleaner the animal is dispatched the better.
Exactly what I was saying ? Animals kill animals that's nature but humans (so called) seem to get enjoyment from animals getting ripped apart. Is the natural world humans getting enjoyment out of animal cruelty ?

Exactly what I was saying ? Animals kill animals that's nature but humans (so called) seem to get enjoyment from animals getting ripped apart. Is the natural world humans getting enjoyment out of animal cruelty ?
I don't think most humans get a kick out of torturing animals, obviously there are always going to be some sick fuckers out there

I don't think most humans get a kick out of torturing animals, obviously there are always going to be some sick fuckers out there
Sadly, working for an animal charity there is some very sad people out there. It's all about educating our young people that caring for animals makes humans so much more rounded and compassionate.

Sadly, working for an animal charity there is some very sad people out there. It's all about educating our young people that caring for animals makes humans so much more rounded and compassionate.
That's depressing, at least there are some wonderful people out there trying to help. Good for you, if I lived there I'd donate money to your charity, so sad to see abused animals

I was a one of those back in the day , young persons game that
Good on ya.

I could only imagine how thoroughly rewarding n invigorating, a tad therapeutic it would be, even numbers on any given open field or land, Sabs vs them there hunter folk in the partaking of a duel ...a good auld ruckus :)

Good on ya.

I could only imagine how thoroughly rewarding n invigorating, a tad therapeutic it would be, even numbers on any given open field or land, Sabs vs them there hunter folk in the partaking of a duel ...a good auld ruckus :)
It was fun but it is fucking dangerous , the riders would quite happily cane you and also run the horses into you, we didnt have the cameras to film them back then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.