FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

Was tempted to triple captain Haaland but there is that nagging doubt he wont play. I have heard he will be more likely to be rested against Villa , with Sevilla coming straight up after.

62 points, and that was with 9.5 men (no Saint Maximin, and Kev only on for a part of the game). Couldn't sub them in time, and I had Soucek on the bench. No one playing tonight.

had a dreadful day on tuesday with only 2p.. Dunk -1, Mendy 2p, James not playing and Tooney 1p... but thanks to city and arsenal im up to 71p for this week. Having Haaland 34p as Captain helps alot! :-) alongside Cancelo 12p, Foden 4p. Martinelli 10p, jesus 6p Saliba 1p. My defence sux this week.

Last edited:
I didn't have the best day overall yesterday, but Captaining Haaland is bringing in ridiculous points. I feel for anyone who didn't select Haaland in their team and can't afford him now lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.