FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

53 points already minus bonuses and 4 players still to play tomorrow, going to have to transfer out Mendy at keeper though as he's not getting me any points.

53 points already minus bonuses and 4 players still to play tomorrow, going to have to transfer out Mendy at keeper though as he's not getting me any points.
I started season with Mendy in goal, thought that was a good option for clean sheets... but my god he was bad and chelsea couldnt defend for their lives. So took him out early. Now up to top 30 in Bluemoon league :-)

I started season with Mendy in goal, thought that was a good option for clean sheets... but my god he was bad and chelsea couldnt defend for their lives. So took him out early. Now up to top 30 in Bluemoon league :-)
Yeah I've been holding off for a while but it's unavoidable now. Who did you go for out of interest if you don't mind? I'm thinking the Arsenal keeper as they seem to be defending well and Liverpool aren't.

Going to have to transfer Mendy aswell, nil points two weeks in a row. Not sure who for. Trent is going too, would love Cancelo but cant, so probably Trippier.

Yeah I've been holding off for a while but it's unavoidable now. Who did you go for out of interest if you don't mind? I'm thinking the Arsenal keeper as they seem to be defending well and Liverpool aren't.
I went with Pope, Newc has impressed me, Ramsdale is a very good shout as is Lloris actually,

After a great start my team was sarting to falter so gone and used my free hit. Biggest casualty was DeB. I figured his goal tally is going to take a hit this season, but Foden is in there and got Cancelo in. Plus I am now a dipper free team which feels good, but I do have Rashford though.

After a great start my team was sarting to falter so gone and used my free hit. Biggest casualty was DeB. I figured his goal tally is going to take a hit this season, but Foden is in there and got Cancelo in. Plus I am now a dipper free team which feels good, but I do have Rashford though.

You do know that your free hit only changes your team for one gameweek and after that it reverts back to your original team?

What we all planning to do with our City/Ar$e players who miss the upcoming GW12 fixtures?

I've got 5 of them in my squad and only 3 of them can sit on the bench that week.

- Cancelo
- KdB
- Haaland
- Martinelli
- Heyzus

Who are your undroppable(s) going forward?

What we all planning to do with our City/Ar$e players who miss the upcoming GW12 fixtures?

I've got 5 of them in my squad and only 3 of them can sit on the bench that week.

- Cancelo
- KdB
- Haaland
- Martinelli
- Heyzus

Who are your undroppable(s) going forward?
Free hit for that week. I've also got 5 (did have 6 but took jesus out)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.