FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

I don’t have and never will have any City players in my FPL team! Why? I’m a jinx! Several years ago I had the permitted three players from City in my team. Loss of form and injury dogged the players. I’d switch them out for other City players and the same thing would happen. So….

I now diligently do my FPL team without any City players. I make sure I have 3 Liverpool players in. As an example I have TAA in and their new guy up front in there. I had Sterling in there. I need to get Jesus in the team and concentrate on Arsenal for a bit.

I try to finish bottom of the 46 players in my Companies FPL league.
I really regret not getting Jesus in. Did have Kane which has done well but....

fck me you have two players in that wasnt playing... how much points is bench worth?
Mitrovic did play, but not the whole game (36 minutes, 1 pt, cancelled out by a booking) . The yellow triangle is a "warning" about a player's availability for the next gameweek. The 4 subs would have been worth a grand total of 6 pts. But you have to make the subs yourself, they don't automatically happen if one of your selected XI doesn't start. I would probably have subbed in Tomiyasu for Cucurella (defender for defender), but overlooked it. Doh.

Mitrovic did play, but not the whole game (36 minutes, 1 pt, cancelled out by a booking) . The yellow triangle is a "warning" about a player's availability for the next gameweek. The 4 subs would have been worth a grand total of 6 pts. But you have to make the subs yourself, they don't automatically happen if one of your selected XI doesn't start. I would probably have subbed in Tomiyasu for Cucurella (defender for defender), but overlooked it. Doh.
I had 2 players that didn't play. I thought the subs automatically replaced them if not playing but obviously not as I didn't get points added for the 2 subs

I had 2 players that didn't play. I thought the subs automatically replaced them if not playing but obviously not as I didn't get points added for the 2 subs
I thought the same, but apparently not. You have to do the subbing yourself. I'd have only gained 1 extra point anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.