FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

I toyed with the idea of getting him, but (iirc) Watkins had a lot of assists as well as goals last season. Not sure that Isak got as many assists. I still might get him in for one week, though (ship Haaland out, then get him back in for the Ipswich game).
I wouldn't sell Haaland, if you get a couple of injuries in gw1 and you also need to bring Haaland back in you could end up in a pickle, taking a minus.

Watkins is a great pick I just can't afford him though. Isak 0.5m cheaper.

I think I'm settled with my team.

----- Hender$hite
Salibad - Josko - Porrol
Shaka - Gordons - Jotter (VC) - Enkooks
Erling - Ishak (C) - Monies

Cheapest bench fodder (Halls, Benny Blanco, W@nks)

Regrets, going biggish at the back and not squeezing enough pips to fit Big Dom upfront.

Good luck, y'all.
ebDlkEhk.gif

Last edited:
I'm captaining Isak gw1, Southampton at home.
I had Isak last season in gw1. He was a bit of a punt and was shit at the start. In and out of the team and not producing. He ended up solid and I get the hype this year but after last season I'm going with Havertz. Arsenal score loads of goals and he made the striker role his at the back end of last season. He's crazy cheap given he's a nailed on starter up front for a top 2 club.
Regrets, going biggish at the back and not squeezing enough pips to fit Big Dom upfront.

Good luck, y'all.
ebDlkEhk.gif
I've gone the other way. I've got Gvadiol as the only premium defender. All others are pints on 4.5m. Quansah at Liverpool the biggest gamble, he's got lots of competition but was starting regularly at the back end of last season and scored a few goals. Huge upside potential with him if he starts.

Probably the most pointless and childish posts ever. And that takes some doing!
There are a fair few low post accounts (along with a decent number of brand new ones) that have “woken up” and begun posting absolute shite over the past few weeks.

Almost as if a new season is upon us!

Not sure who as picked who , but Watkins didn't feature for Villa last weekend and I wouldn't be to sure if Mateta will start for Palace as he played a load of games at the Olympics

There are a fair few low post accounts (along with a decent number of brand new ones) that have “woken up” and begun posting absolute shite over the past few weeks.

Almost as if a new season is upon us!
That SkyBlueZoo account has 200 posts in 9.5 years; less than two posts a month. I doubt very much that he's a city fan.

I had Isak last season in gw1. He was a bit of a punt and was shit at the start. In and out of the team and not producing. He ended up solid and I get the hype this year but after last season I'm going with Havertz. Arsenal score loads of goals and he made the striker role his at the back end of last season. He's crazy cheap given he's a nailed on starter up front for a top 2 club.

I've gone the other way. I've got Gvadiol as the only premium defender. All others are pints on 4.5m. Quansah at Liverpool the biggest gamble, he's got lots of competition but was starting regularly at the back end of last season and scored a few goals. Huge upside potential with him if he starts.
Arsenal's fixtures put me off, Villa, City and Spurs all away in the first 5, I'm planning a wildcard around 6 or 7 so will bring a few in then.

I've also taken a punt on Quansah.

Arsenal's fixtures put me off, Villa, City and Spurs all away in the first 5, I'm planning a wildcard around 6 or 7 so will bring a few in then.

I've also taken a punt on Quansah.
Your right on Arsenal fixtures. He's the only Arse player I have. I've got a hard on for Liverpool early fixtures and have 3, quansah salad and jota.

My team has Haaland as well so basically loads of cash tied up in the big 2. How well you do this year probably depends on how and when to deal with the top tier players. Having those 2 means no Foden, son, Palmer, saka, isak for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.