FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

My team, have 0.5 in the bank.
Very nice FWD line! ;-)

Still tweaking mine, because I still have 2.5M in the bank. No Foden and I need the funds to be able to make the move for him (or KDB?) when I'm ready, hopefully on a single transfer.

(subject to change below...)
1723826516171.png

I could afford Saka over Odegaard, but what if I need the transfer elsewhere out of my MID next week(s)? Having the funds accomplishes that, so I'm playing this differently than last year.

Very nice FWD line! ;-)

Still tweaking mine, because I still have 2.5M in the bank. No Foden and I need the funds to be able to make the move for him (or KDB?) when I'm ready, hopefully on a single transfer.

(subject to change below...)
And it did...

Downgraded Gordon (staying clear of players rumored to maybe getting traded) to Murphy and went from Odegaard and 2.5M up to Salah before the deadline. Just can't leave that team value on the bench, and I should be able to go from either expensive player once I see who's in form by GW03.

Will probably regret it, but who knows...

Downgraded Gordon (staying clear of players rumored to maybe getting traded)
Anthony Gordon has captained himself in his FPL team.

Gordon FPL Team

rfl4cu2.png

And it did...

Downgraded Gordon (staying clear of players rumored to maybe getting traded) to Murphy and went from Odegaard and 2.5M up to Salah before the deadline. Just can't leave that team value on the bench, and I should be able to go from either expensive player once I see who's in form by GW03.

Will probably regret it, but who knows...
I made the same moves for the same reason. I didn't have salad but was looking for a way to move for kdb or foden after a game or 2. Dropped odegard and traded down a few others to get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.