FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Your right on Arsenal fixtures. He's the only Arse player I have. I've got a hard on for Liverpool early fixtures and have 3, quansah salad and jota.

My team has Haaland as well so basically loads of cash tied up in the big 2. How well you do this year probably depends on how and when to deal with the top tier players. Having those 2 means no Foden, son, Palmer, saka, isak for me.
I also have trip dip, TTA, Jota and Quansah.

I have Son, and just enough money to move to Palmer in gw3.

That's the plan anyway.

I think I'm done tinkering.

I've got the big 2. And the rest are good value options. My rough plan is to sell 1 of the big hitters fairly early and trade up from this base.

Screenshot_20240816-110637.jpg

Bored with tinkering now. This will start me off. Wholehearted apologies for the rag zombie but points are points. Presuming Phil won’t play, or at least won’t start. Watch Pep out-Pep me now.

IMG_6430.jpeg

I’ve entered another ‘City: Past & Present’ team this year as a little bit of fun for myself away from my high-stress cash leagues. ;-)

IMG-2593.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.