FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

What's the story with Ben Mee? Has he still not recovered from the injury he picked up last season? The FPL app not showing him as carrying an injury....

1000025030.jpg

Currently, I have him in my XI. But I have Tuanzebe as my number 1 sub. Also considering bringing in Welbeck for Kudus, who has been underwhelming this past few GWs. But Kudus has potentially the easier game (Ipswich) compared to Welbeck, who is up against Spurs.

What's the story with Ben Mee? Has he still not recovered from the injury he picked up last season? The FPL app not showing him as carrying an injury....

View attachment 133902

Currently, I have him in my XI. But I have Tuanzebe as my number 1 sub. Also considering bringing in Welbeck for Kudus, who has been underwhelming this past few GWs. But Kudus has potentially the easier game (Ipswich) compared to Welbeck, who is up against Spurs.
He's not injured, he's been on the bench every PL game and played 2 cup games from the start. Brentford have played 5 at the back a couple of times and he's not even got a game in them. Looks totally out of favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.