FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

I've got Welbeck (6 pts) on the bench, but he's my third sub. Pope will come in for Fabianski, Tuanzebe is my first sub but he's not fit, Sinisterra is my second sub (presumably in for Mee), which leaves Welbeck. So; unless Diaz, Salah or Haaland don't play tomorrow, he'll stay on the bench.
Out of interest why do you keep starting Mee and Fabianski when neither starts for their teams?

Simple answer. Forgot to change them this week. But seeing as the subs automatically kick in anyway, no great harm done. Could have done with Welbeck as first or second sub, but hey ho.
Ok, just seemed strange for them to ever have been in your starting 11 when they don't play, particularly with Mee you are in danger of him coming on late on and picking up a point when more were on the bench.

Ok, just seemed strange for them to ever have been in your starting 11 when they don't play, particularly with Mee you are in danger of him coming on late on snd picking up a point when more were on the bench.
He seems to be persona non grata at Brentford at the moment. I've got three free transfers now (plus the extras; wildcard, BB, TC, free hit), so I'll have to do a spot of swapping in and out. Kudus will have to go, probably Mee as well. Saliba, I'll probably hold on to (he's only missing the one game, I think).

He seems to be persona non grata at Brentford at the moment. I've got three free transfers now (plus the extras; wildcard, BB, TC, free hit), so I'll have to do a spot of swapping in and out. Kudus will have to go, probably Mee as well. Saliba, I'll probably hold on to (he's only missing the one game, I think).
Yes 1 game for saliba, but they play Newcastle and chelsea away after Liverpool so might be worth considering transferring him out?

Yes 1 game for saliba, but they play Newcastle and chelsea away after Liverpool so might be worth considering transferring him out?
Newcastle are mediocre this season. Arsenal should be able to deal with them*. Chelsea will be tough for them. Decisions, decisions.

*mind you, I thought they'd handle Bournemouth with minimum fuss this evening!

Didn't Wellbeck get carried off as well? You will get another wildcard in January, you could use that then build up to 5 free transfers with you already having 3. You have to use it in the next 10 or 11 GW's anyway or lose it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.